Lets talk together about Staff & Player relationship !

Shinohara

I don't want to get involved in this, but i feel like now this Episode of Drama between my former sun queen Belzebel and some staff people Felix Qeight thing and some other players here that responded her message must put to Rest forever. this has gone way too far now and i thought this should be safe space here in forum to share some Appropiate relationship between staffs and Pro players. If Belzebel is ready to make another spill out againts the staffs, then she will be aware of her concequences someday. however i don't mean to disrespect her as she reads this message or you all who quoted her message to speak againts her, and also as i have to say this that i'm not picking or being anyone's sides here.  Oh jesus, I just want this Drama Belzebel and Qeight war end. -_-

Edited by finlandguy
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Xarcom said:

In 2017 I would have never imagined Sugar defending Felix publicly, after all that has happened. It's good to see that, it makes me smile

And yet just one year before that it would have seemed perfectly natural.

This place is weird.

• Like 1

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!

I've been watching this thread for a while in popcorn mode. I've been playing this game since 2016 undee zenaly, and as peehax may recollect we clashed on yellow server. Prehax was an arrogant verm sitting elitest that was always in chat. I even had the pleasure od joining sugarreds "RUKITTENME" guild; yellows most prestigious guild in 2016. We always clashed and i turned to a not software, and was swiftly kicked from RUK and banned from PRO (prehax caught me) after that i took a 6 month break and rejoined as "dang" at thia point prehax had been banned but reinstated as q8 (this must have been the transition from shane to walross) i started anew as dangarangs with the will to be the very best without bots). In 2016 when we spoke in all chat we could make fun of eachother. Now in todsys pro we cant even make fun of eachother. This community(as with the worlds community) has become so soft that any inclination of insult could be a 7 day mute. What im saying is that you cry babies are never going to understand true conflict if youre butthurt over what prehax says to you. His contribution as spawn editor has overweighed his synisism towards your stupidity. Call it eletist but anyone who makes their name created after belzebuub is probably insane. Thanks for reading the rant of a mad man, ~Dang

P.S. forgive my typos im very drunk

Edit:context

Edited by dangarangs
  • Like 1
F3EhKvK.jpgFZOtut2.png

In the end, if you have been playing this game for a while, issues with staff shouldnt be an issue. Even if staff say theyll do something and dont get to it; you arent entitled to it if they couldnt keep up. If you feel so entitled for something and it wasnt delivered according to your standards you should find a better outlet for youe time. Pokemon isnt life. Its a free game and better than any free one that you will ever find and better than retail. Be happy that we have people in thia world passionate enough to keep this expiriment alive

• Like 1
F3EhKvK.jpgFZOtut2.png

This post will most likely be deleted again, but here is my last response.

Yes, I have used homophobic slurs in the past, but it's not like I insulted people for no reason. People on discord were really racist talking about indian people and black people, but at the same time they were men pretending to be girls and other weird stuff.

I apologize for those comments. Fighting fire with fire is stupid.

Some of the screenshots make no sense and are either completely taken out of context or edited.

BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT REASON I'M POSTING is to say, thanks or proving my point. Think about it. IT TOOK ME TO COMPLAIN ABOUT STAFF for them to dig very deep and look into me. They didn't look into me because I insulted another player, no, because I complained about something that was wrong and Keita even admitted it in dm's, but he won't do that here. Instead of putting that work into bettering the game with this thread (not coding or cosmetics, reading comprehension on please), it gets used to "expose" players. As if past offenses erase everything bad you have done before and continue to do. It's hilarious.

Even back then I wasn't permabanned for the insults on discord or dm, but for personally insulting Keita after he banned because I was pissed about people ripping off newbies with ditto's. But hey, leave out everything good i have ever done and only show some one-sided screenshots, that will shut me up.

So you can talk all this back and forth, but at the end of the day it doesn't matter. Staff will be protected and no matter what you did, if you don't kiss up very heavily you will be blackballed. Just look at "Felix". Went from permaban to game master and he has said similar stuff like my insults in the past. I got banned for complaining about an appeal. If I never posted here I would still be playing. Think about that. 🙂

Have a nice day.

Edited by Demonhunter9
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Demonhunter9 said:

Yes, I have used homophobic slurs in the past, but it's not like I insulted people for no reason. People on discord were really racist talking about indian people and black people, but at the same time they were men pretending to be girls and other weird stuff.

Some of the screenshots make no sense and are either completely taken out of context or edited.

BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT REASON I'M POSTING is to say, thanks or proving my point. Think about it. IT TOOK ME TO COMPLAIN ABOUT STAFF for them to dig very deep and look into me. They didn't look into me because I insulted another player, no, because I complained about something that was wrong and Keita even admitted it in dm's, but he won't do that here. Instead of putting that work into bettering the game with this thread (not coding or cosmetics, reading comprehension on please), it gets used to "expose" players. As if past offenses erase everything bad you have done before and continue to do. It's hilarious.

Even back then I wasn't permabanned for the insults on discord or dm, but for personally insulting Keita after he banned because I was pissed about people ripping off newbies with ditto's. But hey, leave out everything good i have ever done and only show some one-sided screenshots, that will shut me up.

So you can talk all this back and forth, but at the end of the day it doesn't matter. Staff will be protected and no matter what you did, if you don't kiss up very heavily you will be blackballed. Just look at "Felix". Went from permaban to game master and he has said similar stuff like my insults in the past. I got banned for complaining about an appeal. If I never posted here I would still be playing. Think about that. 🙂

Have a nice day.

You and I have some stuff in common. Unfortunately, I don't have the balls to say everything.
All we can do now is letting them praise each other and watch this fall. lol

sign2.png

35 minutes ago, Demonhunter9 said:

Have a nice day.

Inb4 all your ban history is exposed. :v

Well.. first you all scream that there is power abuse and you all list your "unjustified bans" and when the staff team proves you wrong by showing that there was no power abuse and that all bans were justified you blame them for exposing these things?

What did you expect to happen really..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 7/11/2021 at 7:20 PM, CapriFame said:

first you all scream that there is power abuse

Note : This not an actual abuse but a fun interaction between former and current staff. But yes, it was kinda taken too far when the OT wasnt changed and left the way it is.

If this isnt abuse, i dont know what is 

abuse1.png

abuse2.png

abuse3.png

abuse4.png

abuse5.png

abuse6.png

Edited by Deathwing
  • Like 5

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

1165D9A76F16E125E61514F70BC6AF4369639B5D