Lets talk together about Staff & Player relationship !

Shinohara

15 minutes ago, CapriFame said:

Well.. first you all scream that there is power abuse and you all list your "unjustified bans" and when the staff team proves you wrong by showing that there was no power abuse and that all bans were justified you blame them for exposing these things?

What did you expect to happen really..

Where did they prove me wrong? lol I have Shinohara admitting in the dm's that my appeal was handled poorly and that it was wrong.

My last three bans were absolutely insane. So instead of concentrating on those bans, he digs up posts from years ago and neglects the mistakes commited recently.

Makes perfect sense.

I'm not going to argue anymore though. This thread is not about me, I just wanted to have a fair chance at responding.
I said everything I wanted to say. Fact is, if I never complained here I wouldn't be banned. That should be of some concern, but it won't be. Have a good one mate.

Edited by Demonhunter9
  • Like 1

• Administrator
On 6/25/2021 at 5:48 AM, konan66 said:

Most of pro's community consider him a bad staff member, and a  Power abuser, do you think most of us are wrong and he is right ?

As an Administrator of Pokemon Revolution Online, together with all the previous Administrator, I can tell you that yes you are wrong.

Qeight has never power abused in his entire Staff History, and he was in staff with 10 different admins that can actually prove it:

• Red, Eaty/Walross, Arkos, Sugar, Mage, Shaolan/Cames, Fluffles/Cie, Xylos (although for a short time), Shinohara/Me, Logan.

These were all the Admins that Qeight was in staff with and no power abuse was ever committed. With all the due respect, we are not stupid to not notice power abuse or not punish (specially if it's 10 different people with 10 different mindset/brains).

We have punished and kicked staff members for power abuse, Rise/Astro is an example of that, exactly cause we hate power abuse and we punish it heavily (staff account AND player account permanent ban).

Qeight definitely has recently shown some behaviour problems, which he himself admitted (recent post) and is looking to fix, however I am really confident (with the other people) in saying that Qeight work has always been great and always held high standards in terms of quality.

The problem when it comes to the Power Abuse is that no one is able to make a proper report about it.

I always says that to people: "You say someone Power Abused? Report them!", however no one ever move a finger exactly cause there's no evidence of said staff doing it but it's just a story created to spread hate.

It takes 5 minutes to make a good report containing the Power Abuse evidences, however in more than a year that you (and not only) are spreading this lies you have not found 5 minutes to dedicate to a report?

The voices related to the Power Abuse comes from people that are correctly, fairly and justly banned like you Deidaraa that simply cannot accept follow rules and need to blame others when they are unable to mentally process a punishment after said rules were violated.

I won't go in details about every single punishment you received, you well know what you did and all the lies and hate you have spread to defend yourself.

You have collected more than 9 different punishments (warning included) for toxicity, being insulting or mocking people after you were losing against them.

Staff have given you many chances (9 chances damnit, we are not talking about two or three but 9/NINE!!).

In the appeal you have always been apologetic and understanding, which is exactly why we gave you that many chances, however you have always failed our trust going back to being toxic a few days after the last mute was ending.

All of it ended up with you getting a last special chance, being a 250 days mute as unban condition (you accepted and thanked us for), with the promise to get reformed.

Needless to say, you were OBVIOUSLY chill in 250 days (cause you could not talk due to the mute of course), but few days after the mute ended you were back again mocking and insulting people.

You have even reached the point to spread tons of lies and hate in the Brazilian Community Discords to build a group of hate, and even going around stating that if you will meet either me or Qeight in Brazil, you will take a knife and stab and kill us without a problem.

All of this not to say that Qeight attitude has been correct recently (he himself admitted it), but that it's something that can be worked on and fixed and that has absolutely zero relation with power abuse and neither performing duties.

Also important to notice that staff are as well humans like anybody else and after you have people that do what you did (spreading lies and hate to create yourself a support group hating qeight/staff), the patience start to run short.

Anyway, once again, problems have been addressed and will be fixed, we give many chances to players (and you are the living example), so everythign we ask is just giving one or maximum two  to us.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Checked/Done 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

On 7/2/2021 at 5:23 PM, Ta7esh said:

Hello Keita, this is a very good thread ( staff - player relation ) to avoid confusion I will start with the positives.

I really respect your professionalism in your responses in some cases and your will to always find a way to improve, but I will tell you why there isnt any kind of trust towards staff including you.

I agree with Mcshittier about the RMT thing and how long it takes to be handled on a side note it feels bad for the ones being banned for 6 months lets say and then theyr  proven innocent, which basically makes the process not credible, you handled a case once about someone responsible of RMT due to the main staff that was handling it being afk (Q8) iirc the player stayed banned for almost 6 month until you came and helped him and removed his ban due to lack of evidence, after a while he gets a contract to be on staff and is fully qualified, as soon as you see this you request him to be kicked just because he was banned, and his ban wasnt justifiable, why would you kill the goals or the dreams of this player especially after all he faced and he showed loyalty to pro and willingness to help ? how would this player ever respect or trust you in this ?

Another personal case I applied for staff twice, the first time you rejected me with 0 reasons and you replied in almost a month or so, I took it with an open heart and pmd you and I recall my words telling you " i'll consider you as a brother but I would appreciate more transparency on whats needed to fit the requirement," the only thing you did was say brother? (seemed sarcastic to me) and I never heard from you anything about this matter. which gave me a very bad impression about you, like if you really wanna close to the player the minimal thing you could do is answer a simple question. Yea i know youve made this thread now for this but dont you think its a bit late? it's not that easy to build trust after several disappointments.

Before I applied for a second time many close friends pmd me and told me dont bother, Keita hates you, I laughed it off and re applied but yea same thing no clear response no transparency, I mean ive been in pro for almost 4 years been guiding a guild for some several years, always willing to help bla bla... after this time I pmd you and asked you about this case about if i should ever apply to staff or shall I wait till the ones that hate me are no longer there you said something i dont know i havent seem them yet etc..) it was obvious that you were trying to play it subtle, so i didnt really bother myself to apply or anything, but what I made sure of that staff will never be on good terms with the players if they keep acting as if they are above them knowing the players are the customers for the game not the other way round. 

You'll come with " I hate you ? why would I ? lol well we all know a famous incident happened last year where a staff member disrespected a country I wont say names regarding this as I dont want another fiasco... so I made a clear announcement in my guild about spam reporting this player/staff and it got leaked to you and other staffs something I dont consider as leak cause it was part of the plan, point is we only received one thing from you " if 1 / 20 players reported its the same" well excuse me its not cause weve seen many cases where suggestions, reports...) gets neglected thats why many went for the report. okay let me go with the flow okay 1 or 20 players wouldve given the same result, the result was " the player has been punished" and in the same time this player stayed as a staff and still does the things he does etc... I mean after reading this can you trust yourself? i dont really know what you were trying to do but I assure thats not the way. Lying to players or giving false hopes especially in such cases, just makes staff and you look corrupted to be honest.

Finally, if someone wants to be close to players he should probably play the game ? correct if im wrong how would you know what we go through if you dont play it ? how would you make close connections if your sitting on a high hill throne ( sorry this is how I see staff in general ) I barely saw any staff down to earth or willing to listen to player or giving him advices to be honest.

Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience in advance.

@Shinoharai didnt hear back anything from you including posts from frucht and others in this page. Waiting for ur feedback since u mentioned its the last day.

Hello Kaita,

i would like to know who judges pictures in #art-showcase in discord and deems them inapropriet or not?
Because i think there were cases where some (turtles, Pharaomage) who clearly just were bias torwards certain things and not because something was deemed "inapropriet".
the case i remember was for example a picture of a scorebunny in sandales where the feet were more in focus but it was 100% not in any sexual or nsfw context yet it got removed while just a few scroles before there were pictures of halfnaked pregnant oger pictures complettly ok 
when some people called that out ( me included) we basicly got shushed down with "it was deemed nsfw, if u dont like apply in forum" and end of debate
i get that in discord there needs some censorship but is it actuall censorship or just some people thowing dice ?

i dont want to come off as rude it was just odd because we never get a real reply why it was removed while other pictures which were clearly way more provokative and kinky are complettly fine
the whole thing came across as more a personal thing then as if it was real nsfw

spacer.png

Edited by ZockChock
  • Like 1

Before I ask anything, I'd like to say that I love PRO, and I think it's an amazing game overall. I've only been here for a few weeks, and have enjoyed just about every moment of it. 

My main curiosity is how spawns were vs how they are now. How do you guys decide what pokemon are higher rarity than others? Do you go based on popularity in PVP, or do you just go based on the popularity of each pokemon based on what people have normally been drawn toward. (example being a starter that maybe is not played in PVP). I've had runs where I've encountered ( previous tier 8 ) pokemon within 10-20 minutes of each other, which i think is more than fair, and other times I've gone an hour and a half to two hours between. The reason I bring this up is because it can be very demoralizing to go through a 2 hour drought when trying to farm a pokemon that isn't even competitive, but we farm it simply because we like their appearance and they're good enough to use it for PVE content (probably not even including hard bosses to be honest). I can say I've gone a half day and a full night in poketime without seeing the pokemon I was looking for, which at 12 minutes per hour it's well over 2 hour, and all I've felt is resentment. I do not wish to feel this way toward a game I play for fun, and while I love grinding, grinding for 2 hours to find 1 pokemon that probably isn't going to be the the right nature/IVs/ability/hidden power makes it a nightmare when it comes to farming multiple pokemon. There is a lot of grind in the game already, dailies, leveling pokemon, bosses, pvp, side quests and filling out your pokedex for legendaries. Maybe you guys have it set up like this so the game can last longer for players, but I personally feel this set up drives a lot of players with less time available away from playing the game.

Please, remember that I could simply just misunderstand the vision you guys have for the game. I would just like to understand if so.  

Edited by Xtremes

On 7/9/2021 at 12:00 PM, Qeight said:

but you don't walk in my shoes, you don't spent hours on a case just for the user to go around spread lies, call you a power abuser and get all people riled up against you. 

Poor excuse. You knew exactly what comes along with being a Mod / GM / Spawn Editor. Every single member of staff can tell you at least one story of a player harassing them because they couldn't get their way. Every person that has every held a job, specifically retail, can tell you at least one story of a customer or coworker acting irrationally. That's life. That is why I believe you are not fit to be a proper staff member. You do not handle hate or criticism well. You set a poor example of PRO to the community.

In fact, you actually sound like Belzebel right now! You essentially justified your "attitude" because of all the "haters" you have. Imagine that. 

Edited by teerav
  • Like 1
E6W75Tu.png

• Administrator

As none other was asking questions since a bit, and this became more like a place used to fight each other (despite it should have not), I have locked the thread.

No worry, I will properly reply everyone and also make a sort of FAQ with the most asked questions and put them on the front page so everyone can also read them in the future.

Everyone will get a reply, written to the best of my abilities.

Needless to say, this thread was created for communication purpose but it doesn't mean that if it's closed then you are unable to talk or ask things, feel free to use our General Complaint or even PM me on discord (Keita#0083).

I'll be happy to talk with everyone, now and in the future, that will feel the need to do so, my DM are always open!

• Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others