I am new!

Hello everyone, I'm new to PRO. I don't know what I am doing, but I would like some help if possible. I'm in Silver server. I would also like to join a guild, if any are recruiting...please invite me!

My discord is also Yowk#4652, feel free to add me, as I like meeting new people. Thank you.

Edited by Feminism
  • Like 3

Welcome to PRO, Feminism. We're happy to have you. Hopefully you enjoy your time and meet some wonderful people.

Below, I've shared some links that may help you out as you begin your Pokémon journey.

Game Rules - You should familiarize yourself with all the game rules, so you avoid any problems in the future.

PRO Wiki - Game Wiki with countless information that will surely help you throughout the game.

General Support - The go-to hub for staff support.

Guilds - Here you can find dozens of guilds to join. Find one that suits you best and enjoy the game alongside other players.

Official PRO Discord server - Here you can interact with the community and receive all the game announcements.

Once again, we are happy to have you and enjoy the game.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

Welcome to PRO!

Welcome to PRO, I have sent you a friend request if you wish to accept ofc (SilverAlt) Is the name. Just ask for anything and I will try my best to help. I am always online (I have no life Im sorry) 😭

13 hours ago, Feminism said:

Hello everyone, I'm new to PRO. I don't know what I am doing, but I would like some help if possible. I'm in Silver server. I would also like to join a guild, if any are recruiting...please invite me!

My discord is also Patetis#4652, feel free to add me, as I like meeting new people. Thank you.