Staff auctions but not really .

Pispi13

After the staff auction ended i was pretty mad ngl , cause  like 99% of those epic shiny /themed pvp mons were locked into accounts of players that will never use them in pvp . So i was thinking , maybe staff can  start a service when for example if u have gathered 50 mil u can get an epic themed mon , 100 mil epic shiny mon and so on ( the prices are just examples  and should probably be set to even higher so that shiny market doesnt perish ) . That way u can create huge money sinks while also pleasing some players . I am aware there are  some lurking dangers like i said above about shiny market but i think its not bad taking a minute or two thinking about this suggestion . Its sad  to see all the epic shiny / themed mons locked into pve  accounts . Also might motivate some players to comeback into the game ( for example i have been actively pvping the last 2.5  years but recently 3 months now i have kinda lost motovation to pvp and i barely play like 5 battles per month , so maybe it could be some kind of incentive ) 

P.s. obviously the mons wont be tradable 

• Like 5
  • Checked/Done 1

I said that a long time ago, now the value of shinys has dropped a lot because of that.  Before I was happy to try to hunt shiny pokemon because they had great monetary value.

• Like 1
  • Checked/Done 1

IMG_0209.gif.0ec24d2ac7779e4d4b59d5c9005fe104.gif

Click on picture shop of limit

-1 there would be no reason anymore to hunt and wally already said they will most likely not repeat a staff auction again. Also it would be a disrespect to all shiny collector who collected for a long time and after that making epics shiny  so easy to get. 

Edited by Shiningshade

Alhamdulilah for everything I own ❤️

7 minutes ago, Shiningshade said:

-1 there would be no reason anymore to hunt

Thats is absolutely wrong . First of all only like 0.001 % of the players has like 100mil + to actually buy these mons if it were to happen , also even these rich guys would only be able to buy 1-2 of these epics mons so they would  need to farm or buy any other mon they want  like normal players  . Also it wont be an auction since u dont compete with other players to buy them 

Edited by Pispi13

5 minutes ago, Shiningshade said:

-1 there would be no reason anymore to hunt and wally already said they will most likely not repeat a staff auction again. Also it would be a disrespect to all shiny collector who collected for a long time and after that making epics shiny  so easy to get. 

Agreed, there are several rich people in PRO and there will be no need to hunt any shiny anymore, I can understand, but if you have no motivation to play the game, then just hunt that shiny Pokemon, 

1 minute ago, Pispi13 said:

Thats is absolutely wrong . First of all only like 0.001 % of the players has like 100mil + to actually buy these mons if it were to happen , also even these rich guys would only be able to buy 1-2 of these epics mons so they would  need to farm or buy any other mon they like normal players 

But this would be an insult to people who used their time and effort to hunt that shiny Pokemon