Staff auctions but not really .

Pispi13

1 minute ago, ShadowDanny said:

But this would be an insult to people who used their time and effort to hunt that shiny Pokemon

Ppl dont use effort to collect pokedollars ? They just create an account that has millions on it out if the blue? If the price of these mons is high enough it wont be insulting to anyone 

Just now, Pispi13 said:

Ppl dont use effort to collect pokedollars ? They just create an account that has millions on it out if the blue? If the price of these mons is high enough it wont be insulting to anyone 

It will, it definitely will, want to know why? So many ways to make money in this game. 

I'm not saying this suggestion is bad or anything I'm just saying using your time and energy and your life source to hunt for a shiny pokémon that would probably take a year+ Is not the same as getting a shiny Pokemon for money that probably took you a few months to grind out.

Edited by ShadowDanny

3 minutes ago, ShadowDanny said:

It will, it definitely will, want to know why? So many ways to make money in this game. 

100 mil was an underprice btw the normal price might be like 200 for shinies and 70 for themed . And it needs like years  to get that amount in pro imo   unless im stupid and idk how to make 100 mil in few months 

Edited by Pispi13

• Developer

Shinies have their market and value due to the uncontrolable rarity/rng.

The shiny auction was an exception that probably won't happen again. It was to get money out of the economy. We removed around one billion. 

But besides that, we won't touch shinies and forms. That's why I have to deny the suggestion.

• Like 1

• Eaty locked this topic