Happy Birthday πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰

Shadowdanny

Hi PRO community, I noticed that there is usually a section where we notice or receive people's birthdays, and I don't know about you guys but I felt like wishing everybody that I saw today on that birthday section, a happy and blissful Birthday today. πŸ₯°πŸ§πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸ§πŸ₯ͺπŸ”πŸ˜πŸ₯³πŸŽΈ

Β 

I will try to do this everyday, because I love the PRO community and everyone that plays it and I always like making people happy, so if I do see that it is anybody's birthday on any day even if it's one person, I will wish that person a happy birthday in this thread.

As always, today we have a batch of 32 people (and many more ofc)Β in PRO, celebrating their birthdays today!!!! πŸ™Œ. What are the odds of that...Β 

To the people celebrating their birthdays today, I hope you had a blast, enjoyed your special day, and made sure nobody ruined it 😁. (If they did, just tag me, Ill hunt that person down and make them pay).Β :PixiuKnife:.Β I alsoΒ hope that you may live to see many more Birthdays and be happy all the time. As always go crazy with the food (But not too crazy) πŸ₯³Β πŸ•Β πŸ™ŒΒ  :CharYay:

Edited by ShadowDanny

• 1 year later...

That’s really nice of you to wish the people on the Internet a happy birthday. I want to join and wish a happy birthday to everyone who celebrates it today. And have a good first day of December. I think it’s the first day of winter, even though the official start is on December 21.
I hope everyone who celebrates today gets a nice present. I wish there were presents for everyone for their birthday because anyone deserves attention. If you know someone whose birthday is today, text them and remind them you appreciate them. It means a lot. You can also order them a nice gift basket with sweets if you know where they live.

Edited by Vasquezz