Go-Googles

Wilokel

I was going for go to desert on Hoenn (road 111), and it's impossible for me. So i've checked on my bag and its on my possetion. So to be sure its not a quest, ive look the wiki and its gived by May. May dont give me the Go-Google. i join a screen of my bag

image.png.8ee75eaf196aa9ff2923eed43c31a562.png

Hello @Wilokel. Apologies for the inconvenience.

I will forward this to our Content Scripters to see if there is a problem with the item being given after defeating the Lavaridge Gym. I will also see if we can give you the item.

This may take a while, but please be patient.

I have one question, however. After defeating Flannery, did you use an escape rope to exit the gym?

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

Hi Wilokel,

May should still appear even after using an Escape Rope after defeating Flannery, since her appearance is tied to the Gym Leader script. However, immediately after my Gym Leader Rework, we had received a report that May did not appear after defeating Flannery, which was unfortunately missed during the testing phase of the rework. Fortunately, talking to her has no consequence on variables and story, with the only exception of missing the needed item to enter the desert. The fix was not retroactive, so we need to solve the cases manually.

We will work on giving you back the item, but could you confirm to us at which time you defeated Flannery? This is important information to make sure that the issue is indeed what I've described, and not something else.

Shizeria

Alright, that's good enough information. It does sound like you had defeated her while the issue was still present.

I've unhidden May in front of Lavaridge Gym for you. She will give you the Go-Goggles by speaking to her.

Let us know if you were able to receive them and enter the desert!

Shizeria

• Like 1