Sync failing when you catch Epic mons

Shadowdanny

Hello there PRO community, Is it just me or has something weird been going on in the game lately. Not related to staff or anything, but... Pokemon. 😕. I noticed something weird and I do not know if it is a bug or not, but anytime I find a very good mon for pvp (Aka Epic Poket Monsters), my sync always fails, now, I know sync does not have a 100% chance to work, however, let me paint a scenario for you:

1. You have spent 1 hour hunting for Magikarps and every single time you catch one, your sync works, but only for the rubbish Karps (ofc), But when you finally find a 31 31 Magikarp, 'Lo and Behold' your sync fails. Now I can not count how many times this has happened to me. Just yesterday, I was farming Magikarps. I caught a full box of them and each one of them, my sync worked (Jolly one), however I finally caught a 31 28 one (31spd and 28atk), but my sync failed and gave me bashful. It was so infuriating as 4 Magikarps later, I found a 31 20 atk one, and my sync failed to give me a docile one. Altogether, I stopped hunting this Karps, because each time I got a good one my sync failed.

Now my question is, when you find a Karp that has 20+ in all stats, does your chance of your sync working decrease to like 10% or something? Because (ngl) It sure looks that way. I know most people call this 'hunting' and yes it is (obviously), but still... Is this really a bug?

If you have also encountered a problem like this, please, let me know 

PS: What I mean by a 'problem' is continuous sync failing when you catch an epic mon. Not when you catch 1 good one and sync fails. I mean when you catch like 5 of them and each time your sync fails.

Edited by ShadowDanny

• Shadowdanny changed the title to Sync failing when you catch Epic mons

Greetings, @ShadowDanny

Unfortunately, luck will not always be in our side. The 50% sync chance will sometimes fail and leave us with a Docile 20+ pokemon that we would've otherwise considered godly. Sometimes we are lucky, sometimes we aren't, it's how RNG works, unfortunately.

Kind regards,

Kvar

5 hours ago, Kvar said:

Greetings, @ShadowDanny

Unfortunately, luck will not always be in our side. The 50% sync chance will sometimes fail and leave us with a Docile 20+ pokemon that we would've otherwise considered godly. Sometimes we are lucky, sometimes we aren't, it's how RNG works, unfortunately.

Kind regards,

Kvar

Thanks for telling me this, now I feel assured I'm not the only one with this problem

Glad to know your was resolved 🙂 I will now lock this thread.

Kind regards,

Kvar

• Kvar locked this topic