ash hat tradeable item

Crucifixuz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

how is that something reward-worthy ? xD all starters are huntable and yea the reward is the hat but why should it be untradeable then ? psyduck hat is exlsuive to others but tradeable. it doesnt make sense to me for4 years i regret my decision and still have to suffer for it : (

finn.gif.d450244a79435b8983a25a5b72cff0b1.gif                 Youtube Channel xD                 cruci.gif.0344cffa73dea39fea2bd65a11f291ef.gif  

-1, as mentioned above ash hat should not be tradeable because it must be a reward for picking the only low tier starter  which can also be captured in viridian forest,while the others are rarer .so even if you picked a starter other than Pikachu,you can still hunt for it easily in viridian.also in the first place,Pikachu was the starter of ash Ketchum also so I like the way it has similar points with the anime.so it should be an item exclusive to players who chose pika starters and not made tradeable since most event obtainable items in game are not tradeable as well

are you crazy ? what is so wrong about it being only tradeable ??? why dio you even care ?? it is easy to say your weird stuff if u took pikachu and can be happy but imagine someone who didnt know about this until he had 1000 hours.. impossible to create a new acc and getthe best hat cahjnce forver gone.... what is wrong about wanting to have it and being able to share it ??????? you greedy just because it " should be exlsuive"  what is that reasoning psyduck hat us tradeable as well why should its counterpart be not...... charmender hat should bne exlusive to peole who tookl charmander then hzaahahah

Edited by Crucifixuz

finn.gif.d450244a79435b8983a25a5b72cff0b1.gif                 Youtube Channel xD                 cruci.gif.0344cffa73dea39fea2bd65a11f291ef.gif  

• Crucifixuz changed the title to ash hat tradeable item
4 hours ago, Crucifixuz said:

are you crazy ? what is so wrong about it being only tradeable ??? why dio you even care ?? it is easy to say your weird stuff if u took pikachu and can be happy but imagine someone who didnt know about this until he had 1000 hours.. impossible to create a new acc and getthe best hat cahjnce forver gone.... what is wrong about wanting to have it and being able to share it ??????? you greedy just because it " should be exlsuive"  what is that reasoning psyduck hat us tradeable as well why should its counterpart be not...... charmender hat should bne exlusive to peole who tookl charmander then hzaahahah

I don't think you fully grasp the reason behind it, hence why you get so worked up over this.

In my own personal opinion I believe what PRO have done with this quest is how it should be. There was a whole discussion about the same issue where Pikachu could only be taught Surf on Route 19 if you chose it as a starter and that seemed to later be reworked. But in this particular case, I don't believe PRO should make it available to everyone like with the Special tutor for Surf, simply because of the challenges that follows with choosing Pikachu as a starter and that it feels great to be rewarded with something that shows your efforts and commitment to following the actual lore of Pokemon.

As for making it "tradeable", that would only defeat the entire purpose of having it as an exclusive story-related and lore-inspiring item as part of a secret side quest. The only viable reason I can see why PRO would perhaps add it, would be because it could be turned into a purchaseable cosmetic. But I understand the frustration of wanting something that one was not aware of before starting the game. But I, as someone who loves lore and story-related events, instantly knew and hoped for a reward for following the pokemon lore and starting off with a Pikachu. Otherwise, there would be no merits in chosing it, unless you're a super hardcore fan and have to follow the lore till the bitter end without expecting any rewards whatsoever.

Now, let us take a step back and summarize how many times this has been suggested in the past.

As @Thor stated back in 2016 on this locked suggestion post, you can see the direct post ref here.

[...] Ash hat was added for the sole purpose of being starter pikachu exclusive. There was no other reason for it to be added.

Its clearly that they only added it to be an exclusive item for chosing Pikachu as a starter. However, I cannot deny that this may have changed with the time and that the current Staff team wouldn't reconsider making it available to everyone.

But at the end of the day, as I answered on this suggestion post from 2021, I am still against it. Which is why I'm giving this a -1 as well.

I would dwell deeper into this, but I see no merits in pointing out any faults when it has already been done in prior suggestions over the years about this specific topic.

Edited by Electrocute4u

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png