Solaceon rewards

Citizenpete

Hi,

Kvar invited me to make this suggestion here, so here I am.

I would like to say that the silver disc is horrible to receive. After spending so many hours hunting no-repelable pokemon (yeah some are repelable but still) receiving a silver disc is not a reward for a 7th day!

At the 6th day you receive a masterball, which is, in my opinion, a better reward.... And it's the 6th day reward.

I am not asking to remove the silver disc, the others rewards might be too easy to get, but trying to find something else would be something good to think about.

I have no suggestion about which reward could replace it though.

But sincerely getting a silver disc after hours of hunting isn't a proper reward. 

Hoping to be heard... and understood

• Like 2

+1 Silver disc should be removed from the 7th day reward. I myself did solaceon quest 2 times till now and found both the times silver disc only which was quite sad for me. Well, what I would like to say is silver disc should be added in 6th reward. I think it would even balance the 6th day reward since 6th day got only 1 reward option i.e 1x Master ball. Also good suggestion from CitizenPete and Kvar!

I agree on the 6th day reward

But anyone got an idea to replace the silver disc on the 7th day? because i think they don't want to let only rerolls and train ticket on last reward. Even if that would be awesome!

Anyone?

Edited by CitizenPete