Staraptor vs mega banette

Screams

Hello @Screams,

I would like to ask you for more information in order to replicate what happened. Would you be able to walk me through the important turns of the scenario that you are describing? For example, on the turn that Staraptor used Brave Bird, what did Mega Banette use? What about the previous turn and the next one? Did you Mega evolve Banette before Staraptor used Brave Bird?

Looking forward to your reply!

Edited by Unowned

Ok this is what happened in the battle

After switching pokes he use staraptor and i was in mega form of banette should be my ability when i mega form is prankster right? And this is what happend

I used protect and he use brave bird for first turn and its good coz i got protected

But in the second phase when i used the disable wich is supposed to be dissable the brave bird he was the first to attack so the prankster move become necessary.

Same in the 2 boss that i fight they outspeed my prankster banette even though i used the same sequence before so that it become unusual to me.

Thankyou for ur response i really appreciate that ^^

Hello @Screams,

Thank you for providing us with additional information. Based on recent PvP tests, using Disable in conjunction with Protect works as intended. Did the initial scenario that you described take place in PvP or against a boss? Did you also use Disable earlier during the match? Since Disable seems to be working properly, it is possible that a misclick happened. I would recommend taking a screenshot of the battle log the next time that you encounter this issue. With more context and information, we should be able to address it better. We will still continue to investigate the reported matter for any potential bugs. Feel free to post here if the issue arises again or create a new thread to report something different.

Thank you for your time and have a good day!

Thankyou for ur respond.

It is from boss not in pvp

And i am sure that its not a misclick coz i try it in 3 different boss it is really outspeed the mega banette i try to ss the battle log tomorrow if its happened again.

Thankyou somuch ^^

1 turn protect and he use brave bird

2 turn i use disable but he is the first to attack he use brave bird. Thats what happened

2nd boss 

Blaziken vs banette speedboost outspeed the prankster i use protect and he use flare blitz and after that i use disable and he also use flare blitz but flare blitz is the first to land that supposed to be the disable.

Hello @Screams,

Thank you for the follow-up reply. If you can send us a lengthy version of the battle log at your earliest convenience, that will be really helpful. I tried using Protect and Disable against Staraptor in several boss battles, but I was unable to run into the issue that you described before. Is it possible that you forgot to Mega evolve your Banette?

Here is a screenshot of the result that I obtained against Naruto Fanboy's Staraptor:

f4a69d63d05ce6b0fd8364b142162a30.png

Thank you for your patience as we continue to investigate this case!

Edited by Unowned