Let's talk together about the Staff & Player relationship!

Olker

Last thread became a talk about Staff & Belzebel relationship.

I never had issue with staff, in fact, I always said PRO, comparing it to other games I played, had one of the best staff I've seen.

We all agree the charmander World Quest was a complete disaster. Of course, this was something that wasn't too easy to handle. They made another WQ, which was awesome, if not for:

1. They manage the numbers, they knew it was impossible.

2. They made fun of us after not completing it through a system link, showing this image.

image.png.3c4ff2587b9fdf1898ffe6e3d61e7de0.png.438385b0f06bd4dd2ac0c24584f5be4a.png

I wasn't going to rant until that system message popped up. You are basically laughing at us.

Now imagine someone who plays casually because he doesn't have much time, but still loves the game. Imagine he scheduled his time so he was free for 1st WQ. Well, bad luck, he could not do it because of all of the crashes, nothing to do here. Surprise, good news! There's another WQ to "compensate" the last one. Somehow he finds the time to play, and spend 3-4 hours to complete it, just for the goal to not be met. Well, yeah, that's how the system works, I would say, if it wasn't because of the points I mentioned above.

I'm not asking them to give us a ticket, or any compensation (although many probably should get one because of the time spent). I'm only ranting about their burlesque attitude, which, if you ask me, doesn't improve the staff - player relationship.

Edited by Olker
  • Checked/Done 3

• Olker changed the title to Let's talk together about the Staff & Player relationship!

Stick the to the main post: 
https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/178759-lets-talk-together-about-staff-player-relationship/

You can address your issues there & Keita will respond, apologies that it became a ranting thread about me & not really being used for its purpose. 

• Like 1
  • Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

• Qeight locked this topic