Darkbrey777

1 minute ago, Limit said:

how much reason so many wq of bidof

and none of them gave us a prize, we spent many hours hunting

I am poor and the little pokeballs that I had I wasted

My time

other than that the summer event got me down a lot too late

I still appreciate that they made us 2 wq but not in such an inappropriate way

Thats what i meant in a way that the bidoof wq was a joke, a troll it was never possible cuz in first 3.5m sinnoh only not possible.

Then u give a wq again of the same stupid useless poke sinnoh only 2.5m what u thought people will be hyped and hunt stupid same poke again in 2 days after they failed miserably.

And the worst part it was shown like some short of compensation for the Char WQ troubles, what a great way.

I feel like stupid for doing the quest both times and wasting my time. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HeroOfTheStreet said:

In my honest opinion, the world quest should just be reworked so that the person who contributed 0,5 or more always gets a mysterious ticket, regardless of the entire server succeeding or failing in gathering the total amount of required ivs. Work and effort should always be rewarded. It's the only logical thing for me

This cannot be made reality. The World Quest is intended to bring the server together to accomplish a goal. Yes, it sucks for those who put in the work and then do not get rewarded for said work because others decided not to participate, but that is neither the fault of Staff nor the World Quest system. 

I can understand wanting to be rewarded for putting in the work, but giving a ticket to those that do 0.5% even when the IV goal is not met is just not going to happen. It would go against the purpose of the World Quest.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

I feel that if as you mentioned it was a compensation for the server crashes y’all should have given mystery tickets in both the wq for those who completed 0.5%. This wq was an utter failure and a waste of time otherwise. And also if it’s compensation then y’all never needed it to be tough like other wq. That’s what I feel. Tbh we come to pro to have fun and enjoy the game not to get frustrated and disappointed just because the developers think the game needs to get tough and more challenging. 
it’s just an opinion and I don’t wanna argue but I feel y’all should consider giving players who have the completed both w1 and wq 2 0.5% their mystery ticket and listen to the players a bit more

ty 

pls guys lets show at this developers how that 2 bidoof quest was frustrating. they cant just dont do nothing about this!! PRO is a good game but it need more assisntece and more precision in event or update to ejnoy players and who want to start the game from zero!

lets woke up all together come on the most annoying and usefull wq ever! let get us a reward for the disappoint.

AS EVERY GAME if theres an error from developers u should make something for this.

and seriously mod.. dont come to say the prob is ppl who didnt do the quest cuz only a crazy braindead can do a quest for 5/6 hrs (cuz its not 3/4 hrs as u said) to catch 240 bidoof (cuz again 200 bidoof was jsut for luckyer who found them epic ever 2/3 bidoof) THE MOST LONG WQ EVERE!

pls dont lie abuot this! no one wq did in past was long as this!

thats all.

World Quests active: Bidoof, 2500000 IVs @Gold Server @Silver Server May Bidoof bless you.

SADGE

Considering the Bidoof-Day and the fact that there were some problems today, there will be a second World Quest today!
The World Quest starts in two hours at 8 PM GMT + 0 and the Pokemon to be caught will of course be Bidoof!

Happy Bidoof Day!

SADGE X 2

obvious that most fail, rightly, it makes no sense to start the mission because teh most part of player online already have the iv rerolls or the legendaries and they don't want to get bother 3 to 5 hours for something they don't need. also many players have not unlocked sinnoh which makes it impossible to finish it! we are often up to 400 online!!!

WAKE UP! 

1 hour ago, Epithet said:

This cannot be made reality.

Actually, it kinda can, with a tad more complex method rather than outright rewarding everyone. First gotta look at which problem played crucial role in the fail. One being redundant rewards for way too much effort which primarily discouraged players to participate in it.
So, if you break wq's into tiers and add the contribution % into count. A system that goes up a tier per wq and reward with it will both encourage players to participate and remove those that doesnt participate from the equation all together. To simplify, Player A contributed 0% IV whereas players B has contributed 2-3%. Player B gets to participate in the next wq, which is tier 7 and Player A gets to wait for the next rotation.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

1 hour ago, Epithet said:

This cannot be made reality. The World Quest is intended to bring the server together to accomplish a goal. Yes, it sucks for those who put in the work and then do not get rewarded for said work because others decided not to participate, but that is neither the fault of Staff nor the World Quest system. 

I can understand wanting to be rewarded for putting in the work, but giving a ticket to those that do 0.5% even when the IV goal is not met is just not going to happen. It would go against the purpose of the World Quest.

it has no logic so we will never win a wq.  Why is it sometimes assumed that some people do not want to participate and for some we pay those who really care about the wq

IMG_0209.gif.0ec24d2ac7779e4d4b59d5c9005fe104.gif

Click on picture shop of limit

17 minutes ago, Orihara said:

Actually, it kinda can, with a tad more complex method rather than outright rewarding everyone. First gotta look at which problem played crucial role in the fail. One being redundant rewards for way too much effort which primarily discouraged players to participate in it.
So, if you break wq's into tiers and add the contribution % into count. A system that goes up a tier per wq and reward with it will both encourage players to participate and remove those that doesnt participate from the equation all together. To simplify, Player A contributed 0% IV whereas players B has contributed 2-3%. Player B gets to participate in the next wq, which is tier 7 and Player A gets to wait for the next rotation.

theres not a logic about this. i did teh 3,5m wq with 0,5 and now im not gonna get a wq? im not understanding u

Edited by darkbrey777
  • Checked/Done 1