Replenish pp after wild battles

Hemshire

I said it in the title, i didn check if this is sugested before but having your pp replenish after wild battles would be a cool change and make Pro more fun to play. I know it would make leppa beries and ethers make very useless but i doubt people pay for these items anyway. players rather relog and go to poke centers to replenish their pp. Making a change like this would help players more than it seems not losing 1 or 2 minutes go to pokecenter and comeback while you are traning or hunting , makes the experience more fun.

If you read my sugestion please tell me how you feel about it.

no, just no

This would make PokeCenters virtually useless, as you would just have to carry some potions on you that you can get from digging, and overall would make story insanely easy, because you dont need to worry about having enough pp.

• Like 1

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

9 hours ago, g3n3r4l said:

no, just no

This would make PokeCenters virtually useless, as you would just have to carry some potions on you that you can get from digging, and overall would make story insanely easy, because you dont need to worry about having enough pp.

You always approach suggestions by the wrong direction, lol.

Answering to the suggestion, NO, it's just a lazy idea, like the one guy that wanted an item to faint his first mon. If somehow this is implemented, they should do the same as in that case. CHARGE you for replenishing your mon's pp after battle.

A big -1
This breaks the fundamental properties of PRO and Pokemon in general.  You have pp restoring items for a reason, if this was added ethers would be useless. 

Edited by iceflake

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif

4 hours ago, Olker said:

You always approach suggestions by the wrong direction, lol.

If negative is "the wrong direction" then sure, because i generally look at the problems that could ensue due to a suggestion, rather than the good it could bring, which many more people do. As there's no point in having good in the game if it also follows with bad things, or general nuisances. And besides, you also answered it with a "No" don't see much of a difference here.

Like, understandable yes, it would be great for farming, make everything to do with hunting, ev training, xp grinding, etc. a lot easier, but at the same time, as Ice said, breaks the fundamental properties of pokemon. Like thank you for pointing out that i see things negatively, but in reality, someone has to

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

36 minutes ago, g3n3r4l said:

If negative is "the wrong direction" then sure, because i generally look at the problems that could ensue due to a suggestion, rather than the good it could bring, which many more people do. As there's no point in having good in the game if it also follows with bad things, or general nuisances. And besides, you also answered it with a "No" don't see much of a difference here.

Like, understandable yes, it would be great for farming, make everything to do with hunting, ev training, xp grinding, etc. a lot easier, but at the same time, as Ice said, breaks the fundamental properties of pokemon. Like thank you for pointing out that i see things negatively, but in reality, someone has to

With "wrong direction", I don't mean "negative". I mean that your arguements for rejecting  some suggestions are weird or senseless (no offence intended) compared to the real reasons of why they should be rejected.

Complete -1, it is part of basic Pokemon mechanics and it would make no sense. It would be absolutely overpowered that you'd barely ever go to heal to a Pokecenter, and would render Leppa Berries, Ether, Max Ether, Max Elixir completely useless. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!