Rerrol ticket

Rayn139

Hey pls understand me I have defeated all kyurem and Joe's mom didn't give reroll ticket after rescuing Joe and going to catch it I needed to fight it and catch it afterwards ..in that fight only I failed before that I have defeated all kyurem but still Joe's mom didn't gave me .. reroll ticket is my only hope I can make 1m by selling it 

Pls understand my situation I did this quest in order to get reroll pls understand me I am sure I have defeated all kyurem and took Joe back safe after getting rewarded I noticed that I didn't get reroll I am sure I won so pls understand me only after getting rewarded I lost pls pls understand me pls get me my rerrol ticket pls 

That is my only hope to make money 

Pls understand my situation

Pls give me rerrol ticket 

I have done the quest without any mistake and they didn't gave me rerroll ticket I am 100000% sure I have defeated all kyurem and rescued Joey in first try but they didn't give me rerrol ticket I taught I will complaint later so I continued only after rescuing Joe I once lost but that was after I should get rerroll tocket 

I have watched this guide and completely followed https://youtu.be/0DCE5KJJ8es I am sure I deserve rerrol ticket pls

Give it to me pls fix this 

Hi @Rayn139,
Can you provide the screenshot of the dialogue from NPC - Joey's Mom? I'll be waiting for your reply.

Saltedcoffee

Edited by SaltedCoffee
  • Like 1
image.png.8f1bfbe3671ee01c02a6eab95bc51ca0.png

General Support | Bugs Report Center | PRO Rules

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be fed to the shark.

1 hour ago, Rayn139 said:

Hey pls understand me I have defeated all kyurem and Joe's mom didn't give reroll ticket after rescuing Joe and going to catch it I needed to fight it and catch it afterwards ..in that fight only I failed before that I have defeated all kyurem but still Joe's mom didn't gave me .. reroll ticket is my only hope I can make 1m by selling it 

Pls understand my situation I did this quest in order to get reroll pls understand me I am sure I have defeated all kyurem and took Joe back safe after getting rewarded I noticed that I didn't get reroll I am sure I won so pls understand me only after getting rewarded I lost pls pls understand me pls get me my rerrol ticket pls 

That is my only hope to make money 

Pls understand my situation

Hello, 
Sorry for the inconvenience, I have found the reason why you did not get the Reroll Ticket as reward after saved Joey. You've mentioned that you lost the first fight when against Kyurem, this is the reason why Joey's Mom doesn't give you the Reroll Ticket. (As you have to defeat Kyurem without losing in order to receive the Reroll Ticket Rewards). The requirement to receive Reroll Ticket from Joey's Mom is already listed in the video you've provided and in Kyurem Quest Guide, which mean it is work as intended and not bugged. Hope you understand. Thank you. 

Saltedcoffee

Edited by SaltedCoffee
  • Like 1
image.png.8f1bfbe3671ee01c02a6eab95bc51ca0.png

General Support | Bugs Report Center | PRO Rules

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be fed to the shark.