WQ suggestion : happy rattata day

Cosanostra

Hi,

I purpose a next WQ rattata with 7-8m ivs. The 2 last WQ enable me to obtain a godly bidoof PvPable, so i would like the same thing for rattata. I think it s a good idea. Hope you understand me. A WQ : happy rattata day. 

Best regards,

Edited by CosaNostra
  • Like 4

• Cosanostra changed the title to WQ suggestion
2 minutes ago, CosaNostra said:

Hola,

Me propongo una próxima rattata WQ con 7-8m ivs. Los 2 últimos WQ me permiten obtener un bido de PvPable piadoso, por lo que me gustaría lo mismo para rattata. Pienso que es una buena idea. Espero que me entiendas.

Atentamente,

🤣

IMG_0209.gif.0ec24d2ac7779e4d4b59d5c9005fe104.gif

Click on picture shop of limit

• Cosanostra changed the title to WQ suggestion : happy rattata day
3 minutes ago, CapriFame said:

-1 dont do this, the devs might actually consider it a real suggestion :c

It s a real suggestion. Why people always deny when they don t have the same opinion ? It s just a suggestion about the next WQ. You considerer it s a troll, it s your opinion

50 minutes ago, CapriFame said:

-1 dont do this, the devs might actually consider it a real suggestion :c

you can change it to +1 again probably, from the last 100 suggestions 2 were denied and 3 were implemented. Chances are good enough

Edited by Bash

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

• Qeight locked this topic

Locked as denied. On a personal note, the way people are acting about the recent WQs is laughable, how about let us try something new that might not work out. We learn out of it but getting your pitchforks ready with your mob of always angry players will get you nowhere. 

Not every WQ should be with high tier Pokémon, they should be with low tier and mid tier Pokémon as well but for that we actually need data. You guys are achieving absolutely nothing with it. 

We look at all suggestions and they constantly get posted in staff chats but ultimately it's often times not up to us but Eaty. 

• Like 4
  • Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.