Extra loses on disconnection

Toshikikai

I had 3 lose. I went in a game then got disconnection somehow when i logged in again i saw myself have 6 loses and -40 in rating though my oppo was under 200 rating even i was 166
i don't know how you will handle but who is gonna take responsibility for those 2 extra lose and i demand to reverse my lose back to 4. Already saw many people complaining about this bug better disable pvp until the bug fully fixed.

kaikai.png?width=505&height=474

OLD IGN :AHsAN022

Hello @ToshikiKai. Apologies for the late response.

Thank you for taking time to report this.

The Devs have already been made aware of this issue. Unfortunately, we cannot restore your lost rating or remove the losses listed.

The issue will be investigated and hopefully fixed as soon as possible.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

On 7/11/2021 at 6:48 PM, Epithet said:

Hello @ToshikiKai. Apologies for the late response.

Thank you for taking time to report this.

The Devs have already been made aware of this issue. Unfortunately, we cannot restore your lost rating or remove the losses listed.

The issue will be investigated and hopefully fixed as soon as possible.

I know its so much frustrating but what is done cannot be change. Im fine with my lose and rating no need to worry about it but guess what Im also really sorry for being mad but as you know. This is so much tilting when you lose something for no reason. I just hope Devs will fix it soon. However i don't want to carry this on. Already forgot about it so please lock the thread.
Thank you for giving valuable time and being kind
Take care. 😇

Edited by ToshikiKai

kaikai.png?width=505&height=474

OLD IGN :AHsAN022

Thank you for being so understanding. I regret not being able to provide you with more assistance.

I understand the frustration of losing something when it is out of your hands. Our Devs will investigate and hopefully fix the issues soon.

If you have another question or issue, don't hesitate to make another thread. Have a nice day.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.