Lost Choice Specs

Deadhunters

Hello everyone, im here just want to clarify smth, if i have poke with held item and accidentally pressed trick to wild poke. Did the held item gone? 

image.png.ebbb4b288e565c8f69e43fe8699dc543.png,

this is the poke when i accidentally pressed trick. Thanks 😄 . Any comment helped me alot.

Hello @DeadHunters.

If you use Trick or Switcheroo to swap items with a wild Pokémon and the battle ends for any reason, you will lose the item that was tricked away. 

You can reverse the effect by using Trick or Switcheroo again and you will receive your item back. I would suggest not having the move at all to avoid any possible mistake.

Hopefully this clarifies it for you. If you have another question or if something is unclear, please let me know.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

11 minutes ago, Epithet said:

Hello @DeadHunters.

If you use Trick or Switcheroo to swap items with a wild Pokémon and the battle ends for any reason, you will lose the item that was tricked away. 

You can reverse the effect by using Trick or Switcheroo again and you will receive your item back. I would suggest not having the move at all to avoid any possible mistake.

Hopefully this clarifies it for you. If you have another question or if something is unclear, please let me know.

thank you so much sir @Epithet, its clear now.