Domihero91 - Silver

Hi!

Didn't new there is a section to introduce myself. Now I will do it 🙂

I'm domihero91 - playing since beginning of June on Silver Server. 

I'm 29 years old, from Germany and a long-time Pokémon Fan. 

I really start loving this game - the long farms for good or other looking pokemon is really nice. Already done some shiny hunts in other games.

In the next days I will reach 300 hrs of Playtime.. I think no other game did interest me so much as this game. So simple but many things to do. 

I would highly appreciate if some other gamers would like to connect with me, so we can exchange items/pokemon. 

So feel free to contact me for some epic fun in the game with events, fights and farms.

Mostly online Mo - Fr 17 PM - 21 PM (Timezone UTC +2)

Weekends I try to play all the time 🙂 

Kind regards

Domihero91

Welcome to PRO! 😄 

Here are some sub-forums that might be helpful for you:
PRO Rules: Contains a list of all of PRO's rules, including but are not limited to PvP, trade, and forum rules.

General Game Talk: A place where you can talk about things that are in the game.

Game Guide: If you are ever stuck during a run of a region, you can check this sub-forum for available guides, as well as other guides that might help you out in the future.

Guilds: If you are looking for a guild or community to join, this is the place for you.

Trade Zone: This sub-forum is available to everyone to sell, trade, or buy other things from fellow PRO players.

Resolution Center: This area is used to report any issue you've experienced while playing, or if you need assistance from a staff member.

You can also join the official discord server to get news about the game and also talk with other people.
With that being said, enjoy your time here.

• Like 1

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Welcome to PRO!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...