The ascension family is celebrating a huge milestone!!

Kboww

For years i would consider ascension to be a big ol happy family more than a community and im happy to announce that one of our very own members @Cyanirl has went off and did the unthinkable. he went off and not only got his bachelors degree but he went and got his MASTERS. im so so proud of this man nobody will every understand and im definitely positive that everyone else in ascension is so very proud too. i had to share this here so everyone else can be proud of our very own master at his craft too. its like ive watched my own family grow when ive seen the amount of happiness and joy that ive seen when cyan comes into memberchat talking about what he learned and teaching all of us his learnings as well, it brings tears to my eyes seeing the happiness. now im sure many people know someone who has gotten their masters degrees and can share the excitement that we all are sharing for our boy cyan so if everyone can just give him a big shoutout when u see him in game or if u see him anywhere on discords or wherever it would mean the world. Our boy has officially graduated clown college and can proceed his life the way all of the gods intended we couldnt be happier. much love to you brother and hope all is well for the rest of your life.

Edited by Kboww
  • Like 10
Untitled-05-09-2022-12-43-05-2.png.79a929dd72157cb9683de4c02e781e4f.pnghxjr2a.png

Against all the odds and blood sweat and tears it is truly inspring. From the historical donphan beginnings to the great delibird museum of france It makes me think that hey maybe we can just be built different too if we dream big. Some people would say Master9 is the ultimate boss but I think that there's a new king in town and they will tremble with fear when they hear the squeak of his clown shoes coming.

p.s. we will be behind verm to celebrate all the real bros are invited ofc!! :)))

Edited by DeIta
  • Like 4