Disconnecting from pvp

Profzander

Hi all , Game disconnects me on 1 of my accounts while i just started a pvp game 
and Fyi i was online at other 2 accounts so its not my inet + after the dc it made me lose 3 games not even 1 game ( - 55 ratings ) 
This is unplayable really !!! idk how people should play the game when its like this !!
Need to restore my score maybe ? 
image.png.0a90e814374cef29daf1fb059cfb1b55.png 25-3 before that disconnect ( which is not my inet even ) but 3 LOSSES ???? Lol really 

Like all replies ofcourse noone cant restore any score , so how about closing Server to maintain the problem instead of getting players more frustrated !

Edited by ProfZander

2 hours ago, ProfZander said:

Hi all , Game disconnects me on 1 of my accounts while i just started a pvp game 
and Fyi i was online at other 2 accounts so its not my inet + after the dc it made me lose 3 games not even 1 game ( - 55 ratings ) 
This is unplayable really !!! idk how people should play the game when its like this !!
Need to restore my score maybe ? 
 25-3 before that disconnect ( which is not my inet even ) but 3 LOSSES ???? Lol really 

Like all replies ofcourse noone cant restore any score , so how about closing Server to maintain the problem instead of getting players more frustrated !

Hey there!

I'm really for the inconvenience and loss.
This bug has been reported numerous of times already and the devs are aware of this.
However, there is no ETA when it will fixed as the issue causing this has not been found yet.
Unfortunately, actions will not be taken now for the rating, but after the fix.
I hope you understand.

Kind regards,
Exotyc

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.