Pinkan Island Event July 2021 - Feedback thread

Hey there! 

Let's talk about the new spawns on Pinkan Island and how they felt. I am looking for general feedback about the following: 

1. How did the FORM chances feel (better odds for higher tier rarity Pokémon)?
  2. Please give your estimation on what the "old tiers" might have been for the most common and most rare Pokémon? I am looking mostly for feedback here compared how it was before and how it "feels" now. (This refers to Tier 1 to Tier 9 / Common/Uncommon/Rare)
  3. What do you like about the new spawns/What do you dislike about the new spawns?

I am only looking for constructive criticism with reasons behind it if you just tell me the spawns were shit, I will delete your post as its not of use for me or others. I am thinking about using these models for event spawns in the future so this is your chance to influence those in the future. 

Peace o/

• Like 5
  • Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

14 minutes ago, Qeight said:

Hey there! 

Let's talk about the new spawns on Pinkan Island and how they felt. I am looking for general feedback about the following: 

1. How did the FORM chances feel (better odds for higher tier rarity Pokémon)?
  2. Please give your estimation on what the "old tiers" might have been for the most common and most rare Pokémon? I am looking mostly for feedback here compared how it was before and how it "feels" now. 
  3. What do you like about the new spawns/What do you dislike about the new spawns?

I am only looking for constructive criticism with reasons behind it if you just tell me the spawns were [heck], I will delete your post as its not of use for me or others. I am thinking about using these models for event spawns in the future so this is your chance to influence those in the future. 

Peace o/

1. Since i got a Pink Lapras, and few other low tier pinks, i felt that it was impactful, either that or i was simply lucky.
-
3. I think the spawn areas do seem better now tbh, way better than before.

Would have liked that you guys add new forms, but im sure in the future u might add more.

Edited by envymeister
  • Like 2

73b376408a1d4554ba383860d02449a8.png

I don't like that so many pokes are low level at Pinkan, now.

I actually used it to farm money sometimes (especially with respect of rare pink spawns), no longer can efficiently do that - back to Cerulean cave ...

Before I went to Ceru for XP and Pinkan for money farming. Now it is just vanilla (boring) Cerulean cave.

3 minutes ago, envymeister said:

2.  before would be 1/2500 now 1/1500 🤔

This refers to the rarity tiers of the Pokémon not the form chances. 

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

I don't understand why there are suddenly lvl 20 pokemon on Pinkan island, it used to be around 50+ if I remember correctly. It would be nice if the spawns could get their respective held items back. 

It does feel like encountering rare spawns happens more frequent now which is fine in my opinion.

P.S. please add pink Charmander so I will never leave the island again.

• Like 2

I liked increased chances and new spawns. I wish the repel trick was there. The spawn rate was decreased for me. I think my RNG was bad 

• Like 1

425385429_PROBanner20000.png.1c500e2b8ffca361d864186bd292706a.png

Do it more often between 2 big events, I like it 
I didn't feel like I had more pink on my side but it's my rng. 
I fell like Minum is ultra common.
I just don't like that the scyther repel is gone. 

• Like 5

Just now, Qeight said:

This refers to the rarity tiers of the Pokémon not the form chances. 

Ohhhh xDDD im dumb xD i read what u think the form rates were, cant read mb.

I feel like, it didnt change must, knowing its T1-T9 and this new ''tier list''
The changes being equal to the same poke over every area was a nice thing to change imo, although i still believe there are some spawns that can get healthier, will have to test and give feedback on those.
Its less confusing, tho we need to adapt to it. Before we would see a T7 and T8 spawns of the same poke, and would go hunt to the t7 spawn regardless of the remaining spawns in that same area, most time assuming it would be easier, when in reality it wasnt. Also the spawns in Pinkan Island seem healthy rn, i only hunted in water, so I can only comment on those, and i can say, great spawns & nice healthy spawns on water (hope it wont be changed tbh xD )

• Like 1

73b376408a1d4554ba383860d02449a8.png

11 minutes ago, Qeight said:

What do you like about the new spawns/What do you dislike about the new spawns?

More variety is always welcome to pinkan variants, was mostly an outdated map till now.
Level reduction on same areas was rather disappointing. Was a decent and fun endgame grinding area without too much annoyance unlike ceru cave.

• Like 1

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

1165D9A76F16E125E61514F70BC6AF4369639B5D