Pinkan Island Event July 2021 - Feedback thread

They call me the pink boy haha xd, hello, I thought the event was very good, about the opportunities of forms I felt them in the same way as before, I have spent hours in pink for a long time so it must be for that reason that I do not feel almost change. What really felt very different is how quickly the shellder and ralts appeared. if there is a misunderstanding, I apologize for my English.

el chico del pink.png

Repel for scyther and munchlax is a big loss, indeed the spawn for forms are great but not that great, been hunting for t1=common pokes with pink form for like a day and still no spawn, so i guess it's needed to re escalate the form spawn chances for low tier pokes to make pinkan better despite the loss of repels.

Repel for scyther and munchlax is a big loss, indeed the spawn for forms are great but not that great, been hunting for t1=common pokes with pink form for like a day and still no spawn, so i guess it's needed to re escalate the form spawn chances for low tier pokes to make pinkan better despite the loss of repels.

I just visited pinkan island 1time before and when the event launch I go in and whithout farm long time I found a pink chico so I will not complain… but I don’t have enough experience to give a good reply. Btw I love the concept of pink island 

I spent a week and half now hunting here at Pinkan island and so far so good, I recently unlocked it during the event so although I've never tried hunting there before the new change, but I'm sure that the spawns now are good enough and definitely attractive as hunting spot.

I'm agree to be a least favorable as training spot now because it would be a somewhat "Powergaming"  if it stayed like that as it lose focused as hunting ground for pink form and would be unfair to those who really put effort solely hunting there. 

20210416_164340.gif.8d151215ed791b6333d60400cf9d03c1.gif