Unnable to Merge account.

Isenbonzakura

Hello everybody.
Previously, I played on the 'network' server, but I stopped playing for a while and now that I'm trying to merge my accounts, the only thing I can do is transfer my main account to the Silver server (which, previously, I couldn't log in).
I do not know what I am doing wrong, but the option to combine my two accounts does not appear.
Some help?

Captura.JPG

5 hours ago, iSenbonzakura said:

Hello everybody.
Previously, I played on the 'network' server, but I stopped playing for a while and now that I'm trying to merge my accounts, the only thing I can do is transfer my main account to the Silver server (which, previously, I couldn't log in).
I do not know what I am doing wrong, but the option to combine my two accounts does not appear.
Some help?

Captura.JPG

Hey, 👋

What I am getting from those screenshots is that your accounts are already merged, silver being your main server. I suggest you to reset your password (you can do it from dashboard) and then try to log in. 

ezgif-2-8a85dd819eb0.gif.c0293eb6dafabb557b66c6c14e74370f.gif

Hello @iSenbonzakura. Apologies for the late response.

As Gagann mentioned, there is no need to merge your accounts since you've already merged them. If you cannot log into Silver, please reset your password.

If you have anymore questions or if the issue persists, please let me know.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.