ThatKid's|Haven

Thatkid

I'm keeping this thread open.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello PRO Community.

The purpose of this thread is not a service shop but rather a personal space to help others in a small way. This is just an update. Tonight I will list everything I want to do by tomorrow evening but for now I will list some examples below to give you guys an idea.

Examples:

• Do some free EV training for anybody. ( Preferrably make sure your pokemon is atleast level 40 and above so that the process can go a little faster )

• Ask me to help you with a trade evolution

• New players that have financial difficulty will get 10k if needed ( Need to be able to trade )

• Will make some held items available

And more. I will update everything tonight. 

Edited by ThatKid
  • Like 3

Comp_198.gif.532c46afb9db94308acb5271d387c736.gif

Hi. I will update the post tonight before I start with the free EV training. I had a little party time last night, lol.

So, just keep an eye out for tonight and follow this thread to get a notification when I update it later.

• Thatkid changed the title to ThatKid's|Haven

Okay i'm ready to do some free ev training. I will be at vermillion pokemon center to do the trade. I will only do one person at a time. I'll try my best. Whoever posts firsts, I will do that person's pokemon first. 

My in-game IGN is ThatKid. Send me a message in-game saying "Hi. I'm ( your username ) from the forum. I want the free ev training. I posted.", so that I can check.

I will list the items that I have in my bag and the 10k trades will be done tomorrow.

I want to get the ev training out of the way because it will take some time.