Multiplier money item

Abraham72059

Hi, I have been thinking that some money multiplier item that can be obtained in the coin shop would be good something like an item that has a limited time, example money multiplier x2 50c x4 100c something that can help to get money a little easier with The wild pokemon, trainers, and bosses, if they think it is very abusive, the time could be 4h for the 50c and 6h for the 100c it is not that he will earn millions with that time but it would help you get money faster without unbalancing the economy, if someone has a different opinion it is well received

just sell a coin capsule for money, you'll get less money from grinding for hours compared to selling 1 cc for practically no work

I project a storm

A whirlwind of gales and torrents

A cosmic array so vibrant

Born emerging from heat and flames

Tempered by violent rays ~

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/21/2021 at 6:06 PM, Comrader said:

just sell a coin capsule for money, you'll get less money from grinding for hours compared to selling 1 cc for practically no work

What does this even mean? How are you going to just sell a coin capsule? how are you obtaining it in the first place? real money? Cause that requires work.

-1 regardless. There's a lot of money to be made through end game content. PVP, PVE (bossing, excavations, daycare, hunting) all are ways to make income. 

Edited by Xtremes

6 hours ago, Xtremes said:

What does this even mean? How are you going to just sell a coin capsule? how are you obtaining it in the first place? real money? Cause that requires work.

OP is literally talking about the coin shop

I project a storm

A whirlwind of gales and torrents

A cosmic array so vibrant

Born emerging from heat and flames

Tempered by violent rays ~

On 8/6/2021 at 2:26 AM, Comrader said:

OP is literally talking about the coin shop

I mean. maybe he wants an item he can buy with 50/100cc that he can obtain through buying a coin capsule with pokedollars and can make back more through farming pokedollars than he would with his regular methods. I feel the idea is to not have to endlessly spend real money on the game unless you're impatient. Some people would rather be able to play the game with just pokedollars and time put in.

Edited by Xtremes