Issue/confusion with bidoof blessing

Profsmoove

Hi there, I’m not getting the rewards for doing all three bidoof world quest and the lord bidoof keeping saying this message as if I didn’t get it. Each bidoof world quest I’ve gotten up to the requirement for one mysterious ticket and I’m kinda confused if I was supposed to reach for the 3% contribution in the world quest for the rewards. I appreciate any response to my issues 

21C4B639-4478-475F-9934-43B2314A0BB0.png

7 minutes ago, ProfSmoove said:

Hi there, I’m not getting the rewards for doing all three bidoof world quest and the lord bidoof keeping saying this message as if I didn’t get it. Each bidoof world quest I’ve gotten up to the requirement for one mysterious ticket and I’m kinda confused if I was supposed to reach for the 3% contribution in the world quest for the rewards. I appreciate any response to my issues 

21C4B639-4478-475F-9934-43B2314A0BB0.png

Hey there,

you contributed about 107 Bidoofs, you needed at least around 180 and that as for just 1 WQ. So There isn't any error here, you simply didn't contribute enough. 

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

• Qeight locked this topic