Bidoof Blessing Issue

Argentina

Hello @Epithet.

I see other users have solved this same problem (posted in this forum). There is other way to solve the problem?

I need to pay 800k (im poor) for go to Gold Server and come back in Silver (here play all my friends), because i transfer less than a month ago..

Unfortunately, the only way to claim the rewards is to transfer back to the server you did the World Quest on. 

It looks like your monthly free transfer will come back on the 3rd of August, which is before the deadline to claim the rewards for the World Quest. The deadline to claim the rewards is August 7th.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

14 minutes ago, Epithet said:

Unfortunately, the only way to claim the rewards is to transfer back to the server you did the World Quest on. 

It looks like your monthly free transfer will come back on the 3rd of August, which is before the deadline to claim the rewards for the World Quest. The deadline to claim the rewards is August 7th.

Thanks for the fast reply.

I was looking at the official post of the World Quest...

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/121457-world-quest-and-mysterious-island/ 

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/172302-2021-world-quest-birth-island-updated/

...and there is no mention about getting the rewards when switching servers. I understand that it may be obvious to almost everyone, but it was not for me.
I play again PRO after almost 4 years. I have been playing only 2 months and this is the first WQ that i have successfully completed. I did not know this event existed.

I see that you cannot solve my problem. But it seems unfair to me because you can verify that I did the quest on the other server, giving 3 hours of my life. It seems like an unhappy decision to have to wait for the free transfer to be able to receive the reward, and then? I have to wait 1 more month to return free to Silver again...

I also want to express that i was never certain about when the rewards were given (they were announced almost 3 weeks later).

Is pretty obvious to say that if i had the knowledge that i would lose the reward, i would never have transferred my account.