bidoofs blessing issue

Danielabii

wonderful day pro staffs, so i have this issue, i made the wq on silver and few days after i transfered to gold and if i interact with lord bidoof i dont get anything and i also cant enter the safari for free

i also made a post few weeks ago: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/179803-possible-world-quest-issue/?tab=comments#comment-1007925

i would appreciate it if you guys coukld trasnfer that, ty

ign: Danielabi

11 hours ago, Danielabii said:

wonderful day pro staffs, so i have this issue, i made the wq on silver and few days after i transfered to gold and if i interact with lord bidoof i dont get anything and i also cant enter the safari for free

i also made a post few weeks ago: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/179803-possible-world-quest-issue/?tab=comments#comment-1007925

i would appreciate it if you guys coukld trasnfer that, ty

ign: Danielabi

Hey there!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
I've spoken with the content scripter lead and we will not be able to transfer your rewards to your current server.
You transferred on the 10th July which is unfortunately after the bidoof blessing deadline.

Thus, you will be able to claim your rewards after you use a transfer (by paying 100 coins).

As for the message here from Epithet which was not true as he had not spoken with the respective parties.

You will most likely receive the rewards in the server you did 0.5% in. It's kind of hard to say what exactly will happen, so we can only wait.  If this does happen, you can request the rewards to be swapped to the server you are playing in. 

Furthermore, many people have already transferred back to the server they completed the WQ on. (Free transfer or paid transfer). Which means it would be unfair towards them if we transfer your rewards now and not theirs.

16 hours ago, Val said:

i have contributed 0.5 at the first and the second wq for sure , i dont do the third wq so i could have atleast 2rr lock right? 

As for the rewards you will get the following:

Spoiler

image.png.122928463bc81b05b641af69a43309e5.png

I hope this answered your questions. 
And again, I'm sorry that we cannot transfer your reward. I hope you understand.

Kind regards,
Exotyc

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

On 7/24/2021 at 11:37 PM, Exotyc said:

Hey there!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
I've spoken with the content scripter lead and we will not be able to transfer your rewards to your current server.
You transferred on the 10th July which is unfortunately after the bidoof blessing deadline.

Thus, you will be able to claim your rewards after you use a transfer (by paying 100 coins).

As for the message here from Epithet which was not true as he had not spoken with the respective parties.

Furthermore, many people have already transferred back to the server they completed the WQ on. (Free transfer or paid transfer). Which means it would be unfair towards them if we transfer your rewards now and not theirs.

As for the rewards you will get the following:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.122928463bc81b05b641af69a43309e5.png

I hope this answered your questions. 
And again, I'm sorry that we cannot transfer your reward. I hope you understand.

Kind regards,
Exotyc

And what was the issue here?:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/180587-bidoof-blessing-issue/?tab=comments#comment-1013144

4 minutes ago, Danielabii said:

This issue was a dev related issue. 
Users who have completed the WQ and transferred back to the completed WQ server didn't get their rewards.
But it was fixed immediately.

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.