[Can be closed]

Hello bid placers.

As the 24 hour time limit of the auction has run out and no last minute bids has been placed, this auction has now ended.

The winning bid is for 700k by Laviter. I will contact him/her and congratulate them on their win and arrange to do the trade. 

Screenshots of the trade will be taken and posted here as evidence.

I want to thank you all for participating and hope to see you soon.

Much love,

ThatKid.

Comp_198.gif.532c46afb9db94308acb5271d387c736.gif

@ThatKid Reminder that you are only allowed to bump your thread once every 24 hours, as mentioned in the Trade Rules:

image.png.93f86a3618cdfe48ef1151452549c37f.png

The duration was clear and so was the start point, so a reminder of the end point is considered a bump, which is unnecessary in a short 24 hours auction. Please keep this in mind in future sales.

@laviter We've been through this. Rule 3 for buyers of the Auction Rules wasn't designed to punish legitimate buyers, it's meant to punish players who false offer and protect the auctioneers. But you are ignoring a warning and continuing like nothing has happened or needs to change.

This will be your final warning - either change the account you're using in the forum to intoxication or mention this alternate account whenever you're bidding and intent to pay from it. Ignoring this same warning twice will result in punishment for Violation of Auction Rules.

Will make use of this opportunity to inform the auctioneer that the winner will most likely approach you to honour the trade under the name intoxication. Awaiting screenshot evidence of the trade window when completing it. Any issue you may encounter please use the Report button under a post to let us know. Take care.

Signature.gif.2e50421134ce7e989c05d66fb214f749.gif

4 hours ago, Eon said:

@ThatKid Reminder that you are only allowed to bump your thread once every 24 hours, as mentioned in the Trade Rules:

image.png.93f86a3618cdfe48ef1151452549c37f.png

The duration was clear and so was the start point, so a reminder of the end point is considered a bump, which is unnecessary in a short 24 hours auction. Please keep this in mind in future sales.

Hi Eon. Thanks for the heads up. I actually contacted another Trade Moderator for that exact reason last night for advice on it. I will adhere to that rule from no onwards. Thanks again o/

Regards,

ThatKid

Comp_198.gif.532c46afb9db94308acb5271d387c736.gif

• Thatkid changed the title to [Can be closed]
  • Klohver locked this topic