adding back the vitamin seller in golds gym and other things what i was thinking

Scorpionsrl

ok so first of all good morning /afternoon/ evening

im starting to make this post if is possible to add this stuffs and if possible return back 1 npc back to normal

NPC to return back to normal is the vitamin seller in golds gym: iirc on 2017 2018 that npc was selling bulks of 15 or 20 of each vitamins in 100k or 200k but in 2019 was changed to give focus sash herbs and other things would be possible to add the option for choosing vitamins and misc items ?

second: adding Artifacts pieces (AP) to gringery jones boss: i think adding AP as reward to the boss would be a good option so people can get more faster the megastones of aero steelix and aggron but for example add between 50-150 depending on the difficult 25 in easy 50-75 on medium 80-150 in hard

and third of all: adding klinklang to defense safari and remove poliwrath because some people are tired to level up slow pokemons there and get hit by hypnosis all the time or make poliwarth level 1 

Edited by ScorpionSRL

34 minutes ago, ScorpionSRL said:

ok so first of all good morning /afternoon/ evening

im starting to make this post if is possible to add this stuffs and if possible return back 1 npc back to normal

NPC to return back to normal is the vitamin seller in golds gym: iirc on 2017 2018 that npc was selling bulks of 15 or 20 of each vitamins in 100k or 200k but in 2019 was changed to give focus sash herbs and other things would be possible to add the option for choosing vitamins and misc items ?

second: adding Artifacts pieces (AP) to gringery jones boss: i think adding AP as reward to the boss would be a good option so people can get more faster the megastones of aero steelix and aggron but for example add between 50-150 depending on the difficult 25 in easy 50-75 on medium 80-150 in hard

and third of all: adding klinklang to defense safari and remove poliwrath because some people are tired to level up slow pokemons there and get hit by hypnosis all the time or make poliwarth level 1 

Klinklang is a high tier poke though. I don't think it's plausible.

klinglang is never gonna happen, it's basically one of the hardest spawns, and overall incredibly rare, i think only 2 shiny variants, or just one, in the whole game (i know one was a event reward, idk about the other, might've been too) so overall just not gonna happen

Vitamin seller +1, the only other one is in slateport, which overall is just not worth going to, if one were made easier it would be better

• Like 1

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

Bumping this with another ideas

Trainer card edit with how much Artifacts points you have near the PVE coins

Ignore about adding klinklang to defense evs just low poliwrath to level 1 so people cannot suffer anymore leveling up slow pokemon like fonguss ferroseed ETC

another idea what i got is adding a double ev safari (pokemon what gives 2 evs for example spatk+speed venomoth atk+speed Vibrava