Keldeo quest bug

Presuid

So i was doing the final part of the keldeo quest  and than the server crashed i went back but yeah now there was a tetxt said a bug happend pls contact the stuff or so.

I can t speak do the np´s   aswell i tried to relogg but nah 

wo.PNG

Hello @Presuid,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue and sorry for any inconvenience that it may have caused. Several bosses are currently returning an unexpected error message to players interacting with them. I have forwarded the problem to the CS team and it will hopefully be fixed soon.

Thank you for your patience and have a good day!

Regards,

Unowned

Hello @Presuid,

Thank you for the follow-up message and sorry for the inconvenience. We are glad that you were able to catch Keldeo. The unexpected error that you reported currently occurs with several NPCs. Our Developers are aware of the issue and are doing their best to fix it. We have no idea when the problem will be solved, but an announcement will be made on the PRO Discord. For the time being, we recommend patience.

If you want to report a different bug, please feel free to create a new thread in the Bug Resolution Center part of the forum. Thank you and have a good day!

Regards,

Unowned

• Like 1