insta 900k

0nPdjyK.png.a5ab4090fefd7c31e12040545203eb25.png

Accept cash only
Auction start is after 1st bid / last 48 hours

start 500k 
bid increase steps 100k 
insta 1.2mil

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

On 7/31/2021 at 8:09 PM, Shiningshade said:

Start clawitzer

you won, let me know when you can be online or add me on discord felix#5055

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

2 hours ago, Hundjager said:

Hey not sure if I've won this or you didn't plan on auctioning it anymore. If you can let me know that'd be great 🙂

Well I didn't acknowledge it but yeah you won the Hitmontop, add me on my discord Felix#5055

25 minutes ago, PreHax said:

Well I didn't acknowledge it but yeah you won the Hitmontop, add me on my discord Felix#5055

As I said above, I note that you didn't acknowledge it and I'm happy with not receiving it. If you want to take the 300k bid as a start and go from now I'm also happy with that or just not receiving it at all. I did try add that discord id to speak with you there, however it didn't work for some reason.

spacer.png

46 minutes ago, Hundjager said:

As I said above, I note that you didn't acknowledge it and I'm happy with not receiving it. If you want to take the 300k bid as a start and go from now I'm also happy with that or just not receiving it at all. I did try add that discord id to speak with you there, however it didn't work for some reason.

Felix#5505

Nah you won, it was 48h after your first bid regardless of acknowledgement or not. 

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

• Qeight locked this topic