EPIC MEGA READY ADAMANT 31 speed iv swampert 19+ C.O-700k by LUFFYG9

Please post your screen shot of your completed trade. 
. Auction winners must be publicly announced.

- In-game: A trade post must be made to announce the end of the auction, with the winning bidder's username and bid amount.

- Forum: A reply on the auction thread must be made with a screenshot of the completed trade window.

In the event that the auctioned Pokemon/Item is traded to the wrong player, the trade will be forcefully reversed and traded to the rightful winner.

10 minutes ago, Klohver said:

Please post your screen shot of your completed trade. 
. Auction winners must be publicly announced.

- In-game: A trade post must be made to announce the end of the auction, with the winning bidder's username and bid amount.

- Forum: A reply on the auction thread must be made with a screenshot of the completed trade window.

In the event that the auctioned Pokemon/Item is traded to the wrong player, the trade will be forcefully reversed and traded to the rightful winner.

I'm currently on mobile rn, idk if I have the ss but trade has been made with the buyer this morning, you can check the logs and I'll try to post the ss from my PC if I took it. Thank you. 

6 minutes ago, alfatrion1980s said:

idk if I have the ss but trade has been made with the buyer this morning

I can confirm the trade and will lock this thread since it has served its purpose. However in the future remember to update your thread accordingly in a timely manner. Thank you have a great week. 

• Like 1