Hone claws bug and i need some advise abt accuracy of this game

Teeekey

Holla guys, im new to this game and idk that i post this in bug thread is right or not. If not correct me, thank you very much!

Here is the clip that i fight with Bruno boss, in battle log, yall can see i Hone claws 5 times and Baton pass to Gyarados, but when i faced Throh, i use bounce and miss 2 times. Its imposible since i hone claws 5 times and still miss a skill that has 85 accuracy.

Hope i have answer ASAP abt this bug or just bad luck (If bad luck so i have fighted with Chuck and i also miss the zen headbutt with 2 Hone Claws but i didnt record this cause i think just bad luck and now this happend with me in game.)

• Like 1

Hello @Teeekey,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue and sorry for the inconvenience. Baton Pass is currently not passing accuracy (or evasion) boosts when it should. This problem was already known, but I reported it again and it will hopefully be fixed in the near future.

Thank you and have a good day!

Regards,

Unowned

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Teeekey said:

Thanks for listen and fast answer, so if its a bug, can i have refund for this Bruno boss?

Unfortunately this is not possible.
Other users have experienced the same issue in the past and if we refund your boss rewards, it would be unfair towards the users who had to accept their loss.
I hope you understand.
I'll lock this thread as we cannot proceed further.
Have a nice day!

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Exotyc locked this topic