pfp pic [gif] bug

Penny

On 8/1/2021 at 7:00 PM, Penny said:

hello i dont know if anyone have reported this...but i was trying to upload a gif as profile picture and even tho it was less than 1.17mb it still wouldnt let me upload.

Screenshot_161.jpg

Hi there!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and the delay.
I've forwarded the issue.
I'll reply once I have an answer.

Kind regards,
Exotyc

• Like 1

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• 3 weeks later...

Bump. Please fix this.

image.png.71b66fccf9d919b00baae1ca020dd209.png

(I'm on google chrome btw)

Edited by SirChancelot
Hi I'm Chance. I have a hard time Dealing with people. If you think I'm being rude or short please just understand That I'm weird as heck and that its probably me and not you. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to commission me for Pixel Art Character Sprites next to your favorite Pokemon PM me on discord
SirChancelot#9800

❤️Support me here if ya want❤️

• 3 weeks later...

Any news on this at all? Thanks!

Hi I'm Chance. I have a hard time Dealing with people. If you think I'm being rude or short please just understand That I'm weird as heck and that its probably me and not you. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to commission me for Pixel Art Character Sprites next to your favorite Pokemon PM me on discord
SirChancelot#9800

On 8/1/2021 at 10:30 PM, Penny said:

hello i dont know if anyone have reported this...but i was trying to upload a gif as profile picture and even tho it was less than 1.17mb it still wouldnt let me upload.

Screenshot_161.jpg

yes this same issue happens with me also pls fix it i also wanna change my pfp to gif

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I wouldn't count on it any time soon. Former staff couldn't even get an answer for us. Just went completely dark. xD

SirChancelot#9800

• 5 weeks later...