I'M LEAVING THE GAME AS I HAVE OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO BUT I'M GIVING ALL MY STUFF TO MY FRND ZACCARD

Siez

Hello I'm siez i enjoy this game alot but now I'm leaving it as I no more have the time to play but as I'm going I'm gifting all my stuff to my dear frnd @Zaccard I have given him many things like ms, my poke$, pokes, reroll ticket and nearly all expensive stuff in my account I have posted one of the trade ss to (we did many trade but only took this ss)  thanks

The point of this thread is just to show publicly that it's not an RMT

Screenshot_2021-08-08-14-07-27-049_com.PROTeam.PROClient.jpg

16 hours ago, Siez said:

Hello I'm siez i enjoy this game alot but now I'm leaving it as I no more have the time to play but as I'm going I'm gifting all my stuff to my dear frnd @Zaccard I have given him many things like ms, my poke$, pokes, reroll ticket and nearly all expensive stuff in my account I have posted one of the trade ss to (we did many trade but only took this ss)  thanks

The point of this thread is just to show publicly that it's not an RMT

Screenshot_2021-08-08-14-07-27-049_com.PROTeam.PROClient.jpg

Hi, @Siez

Thank you for enjoying the game.

It's sad to hear that you are now leaving, but there are times where you have to focus in life.

We'll wish you best of luck.

I'll now lock the thread, as the topic is not an issue that needs to be solved.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love