Sinnoh 2 second gym

Gears

Hello i am in sinnoh and i defeat Galactic team in town of the second badge. But i have a problem. In gym the arena is totally empty there are no trainers or the gym leader. Do you have a solution ?

Hey there, @GeArS

The first Gym trainer is located on the bottom left corner of the gym, once you challenge the trainers it will progressively unlock the next until you can fight the gym leader. 

In this spoiler below shows the locations of the trainers 4 trainers you need to fight in from 1 to 4 to unlock the battle with the gym leader.

Spoiler

spacer.png

If you're ever stuck in the story you can always refer to the Sinnoh Story Guide for information. 

Hopefully this information can help you to progress, have a lovely day! 

spacer.png

7 hours ago, Waleed1301 said:

Hey there, @GeArS

The first Gym trainer is located on the bottom left corner of the gym, once you challenge the trainers it will progressively unlock the next until you can fight the gym leader. 

In this spoiler below shows the locations of the trainers 4 trainers you need to fight in from 1 to 4 to unlock the battle with the gym leader.

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

If you're ever stuck in the story you can always refer to the Sinnoh Story Guide for information. 

Hopefully this information can help you to progress, have a lovely day! 

I already have a first badge and i am in grass gym. normally it's good ?

3 hours ago, GeArS said:

I already have a first badge and i am in grass gym. normally it's good ?

Yes that's fine, I just mean that you need to fight one of Gardenia's subordinates in her own gym to unlock the other trainers. Open the spoiler attached and you'll see numbers 1 through 5. Fight ight these trainers in order, so that you can progress on. 

Hopefully this will clarify your doubt. Have a good day! 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Waleed1301 said:

Yes that's fine, I just mean that you need to fight one of Gardenia's subordinates in her own gym to unlock the other trainers. Open the spoiler attached and you'll see numbers 1 through 5. Fight ight these trainers in order, so that you can progress on. 

Hopefully this will clarify your doubt. Have a good day! 

Ok i finish the gym thank you si much

Glad to know your doubts were resolved 🙂 I will now lock this thread.

Kind regards,

Kvar

• Kvar locked this topic