Nytracta's Shop

Nytracta

7 hours ago, Nytracta said:

Hi, vermilion for trade, nick liquidificando.

The trade for these three pokemon has been forced. Good luck in your future sales. 

Sincerely,
Polteageist

• Like 1

signature.jpg.f235b906da3357c3577eee9cf2ede20c.jpg       

Please don't contact staff via private messages for support issues. Make a report here in the server you play in. View our Trade rules and Auction rules.  Appeals if you are banned and need to appeal. Region lock assistance

3 hours ago, Polteageist said:

The trade for these three pokemon has been forced. Good luck in your future sales. 

Sincerely,
Polteageist

forced exchange? But the gold for three pokemons is not on my account, and neither are my three pokemons, shiny Pidgeot, budew skin and shiny magnezone... Only 20k

2 hours ago, Nytracta said:

forced exchange? But the gold for three pokemons is not on my account, and neither are my three pokemons, shiny Pidgeot, budew skin and shiny magnezone... Only 20k

As accepted tender you have reroll tickets at 700k check your item bag for that item. The total of all 3 Pokemon at the prices listed where 720k.

Edited by Polteageist

signature.jpg.f235b906da3357c3577eee9cf2ede20c.jpg       

Please don't contact staff via private messages for support issues. Make a report here in the server you play in. View our Trade rules and Auction rules.  Appeals if you are banned and need to appeal. Region lock assistance

• 2 weeks later...