If I hadn't quit.

Sk8trgod618

If I hadn't quit the game on April 10th, I bet I could've hunted 16 hours a day every day from then until now and I still wouldn't have found any new epic Pokemon. lol

I bet Tyrunt and fossils are still tier 9 in mirage island cave. I'm so glad I stopped playing. Catching 500+ Bagon without seeing a v-day one, let alone an epic naive h.a. one was the last straw and I don't see my self logging in again unless 2 very specific changes are made. Event Form chances need to be 1/150 or easier for tier 8 and tier 9 Pokemon. Tyrunt and Fossils need to be tier 8 in Mirage Island Cave.

Tier 9 should be retired from the game, aside from these exceptions: It's okay for Zorua to be Tier 9 on Mirage Island Summit because it's what makes mirage island special, and it's a great hunting spot for timid pokemon anyway.

The only other time I thought a tier 9+ spawn felt human friendly and balanced, was years ago when Kanto Starters were tier 9.5 but had a 1/20 halloween chance.

That was good balance.

What is not good balance, is Bagon having an estimated 1/250 chance of appearing and then on top of that, add on 1/750 or whatever the valentines form chances were.

Wouldn't something like that take an average of 187,500 encounters to find? Let's say the number out loud (One Hundred Eighty Seven Thousand, Five Hundred).

At full speed, last I checked, I was able to do about 61 encounters per 10 minutes if i'm uninterrupted.

That's 366 encounters per hour.

That's 8784 encounters in 24 hours.

So on average, to find a Valentines Form Bagon, It would take 21.3 solid days (511 HOURS) of hunting non stop, uninterrupted, no breaks, like a robot, to hit 187,500 wild encounters. Most events barely even last that long, unless the ending of the events are just postponed and events are extended. Event extensions are ONLY asked for by players who HAVE NOT YET FOUND WHAT THEY WANT. The reason they haven't found what they want is because of how impossibly horrible the combination of spawn chance + event form chance is on tier 8 and 9 Pokemon.

I've participated, going FULL NO-LIFE, Event after Event and the only time I was satisfied with a catch was when I used super rod in hoenn to catch a tier 9.5 Squirtle that I was lucky enough to find having Halloween Theme when it was a 1 in 20 chance.

This game is balanced for botters, not humans.

I hope everyone is having fun. I know I wouldn't be.

Valentines Bagon with 0.0005328% chance to appear. LMAO the math checks out. 0.0005328% x 187,500 = 99.9%.

Edited by sk8trgod618
  • Like 2

• Qeight locked this topic

Locking this as you are unable to understand. Take your sob story somewhere else, you won't make us feel guilty about something we explained 3 dozen times. 

Goodbye and take care.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.