Hired A farmer to do hunt in 4 account

Araragikun

Hey m8 sorry for disturb u,just wanna ask,if ever I hired someone to do some quest or some specific hunt for all my 4 ACC is that ok? If it's not,can u elaborate why it cannot :') my situation ATM is I already hired my friend to do hunt for all 4 ACC , for this zaci n Zama event, so yeah ,need deep explaination about this cuz he is scared to do now cause the announcement , XD hope u can clarify with more detail about this

rps20220302_030240.jpg.e7d9bbadf817d61cb813fb68f47830fe.jpg

afaik you can not own more than 4 account as long as you are not owning more than 4 accounts its fine i guess , well he is doing a service for you so it should be fine,

you can wait for staff reply to be sure 

Edited by Gurjant666
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, araragiKun said:

Hey m8 sorry for disturb u,just wanna ask,if ever I hired someone to do some quest or some specific hunt for all my 4 ACC is that ok? If it's not,can u elaborate why it cannot :') my situation ATM is I already hired my friend to do hunt for all 4 ACC , for this zaci n Zama event, so yeah ,need deep explaination about this cuz he is scared to do now cause the announcement , XD hope u can clarify with more detail about this

Hi there!

You are allowed to let someone else to do your quests/hunt for you as stated in the rules.

Spoiler

image.png.cba0d9774af7d189aef4874c793624e7.png

The announcement from Felix was just a reminder that you cannot own more than 4 accounts which is not the case here.

Kind regards,
Exotyc

• Like 1

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.