Hi moderaters need a suggetion

Djlokesh

hi moderators i need help 

actually i have 2 accounts and my brother have 1 account  (separate gmails)

but  we both play on the same device .... will that be lead to ban ?

and i do pvp in my both account and he too.. pvp 

I saw rule number 6 that we can only use 2 accounts for pvp ....

So please reply me will that be lead to ban.?

waiting for ur reply  with respect ...!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Djlokesh,

I'd like to sincerely apologize for the late reply. However, I do appreciate you raising your concern about this. 

Let's break this down. I'll try to explain everything precisely. You can reply in the same thread if you're left with any questions after that.

Actually i have 2 accounts and my brother have 1 account  (separate gmails)

Since you're playing on the same device, I'll presume that you're using the same internet connection and thus - 3 accounts will be counted under that very IP. I'd like to mention a couple of rules here. You can refer to Game Rules for the same. 

• 2.Each person is allowed a maximum of four owned accounts.
    This includes, but is not limited to:
    • Any account created counts towards your 4 total, not just active ones. 0 hours, 0 badges, never played on? They count.
      • Received accounts, count towards your total.
      • Given away accounts, do not count towards your total anymore.
      • Received/Given away only count if you changed the password/email of said account otherwise it still belongs to the original creator
    • Exploiting more than 4 allowed accounts in order to gain mass profit or frequently gaining large amounts of income. If someone has quit PRO and gave their account to you, take anything you want at once and stop using it only if you already own 4 accounts. Be aware doing this may trigger a ban in which you will need to appeal and provide proper evidence of the account being given to you.
      • (Example: Having the password of more than 4 accounts you received by people who are inactive in order to fight bosses, doing PvE quests to receive rewards, or progressing during a Special Event in order to receive one time rewards such as Reroll Tickets, etc...)

As you can see, you're allowed to play on 4 accounts at most. Exceeding that may result in retribution. Furthermore, since you're sharing your account(s) with your brother under the same IP -> 

• 3.Account sharing isn't recommended but allowed none the less.
    • The account owner will be held accountable for any infraction committed on the account.
    • Accounts shared with you do not count as one of your 4 accounts unless you are given full ownership of said account.
    • We do not offer support in proxy cases where you are banned due to connections to another user. Your IP and device are your responsibility.

As I mentioned, the total number of accounts will be counted in accordance to your Device. That being said, the number of accounts under your IP which will participate in PvP will make a count of 3. This indeed exceeds the limit retainment which was set to 2 at max. 

I saw rule number 6 that we can only use 2 accounts for pvp ....

Rule number 6 -> 

You can use only 2 of your own accounts to PvP within each season. Using any account you do not rightfully own, or using more than 2 accounts, will result in heavy punishment.

There's your answer. Do not PvP with the accounts you do not rightfully own. I'll suggest you to stick with 2 accounts for PvP regardless. It wouldn't have been a problem if one of you, either you or your brother would have played on a different device. 
Feel free to reply in the same thread if you've any doubts.

Edited by Lekmino

Hi,

does that mean if we both play on the single device will that be counted as 3 accounts in pvp ? and may that lead to ban or some punishment as rule no. 6 ?

Yes

And one more thing we use the same wifi what shall we do ..

It is fine. If you wish to use both of your accounts + let your brother PvP, you'll have to use another device. We certainly cannot allow you 3 accounts taking part in PVP on the same device and that too under a single IP. 

Any other questions?

yes , i have some more things to say...!

we have only single device that is our laptop  and some time my brother use  father's android for his games so probably we have only 1 device ...

can  I have a favour for playing 2 accounts in a single device ...

And please don't close the thread after your message .. if I got something to ask i will ask .

waiting for  your reply ..

Thankfully...!

You can use up to 4 accounts. Although, when it comes to PvP, you'll be restricted to 2 accounts regardless. 

I won't be closing this thread if you've anymore questions. It's better to ask than committing infractions. 

We certainly can't allow you taking part in PvP with 3 accounts on a single device. You can stick to two. Also, you're free to use another account as long as it doesn't participate in PvP.