Themed epic relaxed Slowbro for mega !! auction !!

Alright I'm selling off this beauty !

Sadly not h.a so won't be good as normal Slowbro

But hey ! Think from the bright side, they can't taunt you and shut down your calm mind or status moves before the mega so it's safer to setup with this ability

S.o is just 300k (C.o 400k)

Minimum bid is 100k

Last 48 hours after first bid

Accept CC (400k). Reroll (800k)

Good luck everyone 😄

IMG_20210907_114901.jpg

• Like 2

videotogif-2021-01-26-13-45-37.gif

14 minutes ago, Ain said:

Dont think adding an insta if the auction already started is allowed? @Hawluchaa

Instead of tagging him why not you just search "insta added" on the search bar and see if it's allowed or people doing it or not lol

It's not like I changed the insta price, I literally wrote "insta not added yet" that means I may add insta price later and I did add the insta.

So please.. instead of commenting unrelated things under people thread and tagging the mods, go on and familiarize yourself with the rules first ? 

Edited by TheoBooBoo
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, TheoBooBoo said:

Instead of tagging him why not you just search "insta added" on the search bar and see if it's allowed or people doing it or not lol

It's not like I changed the insta price, I literally wrote "insta not added yet" that means I may add insta price later and I did add the insta.

So please.. instead of commenting unrelated things under people thread and tagging the mods, go on and familiarize yourself with the rules first ? 

First of all stay respectful, especially when you are wrong. I would like to suggest you read the rules instead. You can not add or change an insta when your auction has been started. Doesnt matter if you add "not yet" to it, you can only add one before it starts. This will be an official warning, failing to read the rules and breaking them again will result in a punishment. 

Your insta has been removed and the auction will continue without it.

Sincerely Hawluchaa 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Checked/Done 1

20210407_201806.gif

1 minute ago, Hawluchaa said:

First of all stay respectful, especially when you are wrong. I would like to suggest you read the rules instead. You can not add or change an insta when your auction has been started. Doesnt matter if you add "not yet" to it, you can only add one before it starts. This will be an official warning, failing to read the rules and breaking them again will result in a punishment. 

Your insta has been removed and the auction will continue without it.

Sincerely Hawluchaa 

Never knew about it or read about it. And also why am I the only one getting warning about it and while a lot of people are doing the same ?