Controlling 2+ games at once

Fungai

I know that it's allowed to have 2 games open at once but is it allowed to control 2 games at once. 

I would like to play 2 alt accounts and go through kanto and beyond at the same time. So when I press a direction both move. Seems like it would be fun and interesting to do but not sure of the legality

7 hours ago, Fungai said:

I know that it's allowed to have 2 games open at once but is it allowed to control 2 games at once. 

I would like to play 2 alt accounts and go through kanto and beyond at the same time. So when I press a direction both move. Seems like it would be fun and interesting to do but not sure of the legality

Simple answer,, no this is not allowed. 

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

On 9/8/2021 at 10:20 AM, Qeight said:

Simple answer,, no this is not allowed. 

Thank you. Thats all I need 😄

I wanted to do story with multiple alt accounts so I didn't have to go through it multiple times. Besides cutting down on time doing the same thing I was thinking it would be a unique challenge. For example gym battles would require you to set up moves in a way that u can select move Y on both poke in separate games to achieve an effective result. I know it doesn't make a difference but just wanted to share.

I wanna add that I love this game and I think the dev team have absolutely captured the feeling of the original pokemon games. I've still got my original Red, Blue and Yellow carts (showing my age) and this is the pokemon game I've always wanted. I know its off topic but...

Thanks for the response. Big ups x

• 1 year later...