Escape Rope CC Item

Sirchancelot

Make an item called 'Everlasting Escape Rope' and make it the same price as the cut and dig items in the CC shop.
This would fix the issue of complaints about having to constantly use escape ropes
It still wouldn't be people exploiting a system rather using it as intended
It would be relatively easy to code considering all the code already exists, the item just has to not expire when used. 
Trying to offer a possible solution to a simple yet prominent problem/complaint.

P.S. The READ ME post says that I don't need to suggest such things but it also says we don't have a shovel to dig yet either...

• Like 2
Hi I'm Chance. I have a hard time Dealing with people. If you think I'm being rude or short please just understand That I'm weird as heck and that its probably me and not you. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to commission me for Pixel Art Character Sprites next to your favorite Pokemon PM me on discord
SirChancelot#9800

❤️Support me here if ya want❤️

There's a difference between a shovel for digging, a battering ram for headbutting, a mount for surfing, an axe for cutting, etc, etc, and an infinite escape rope.

This difference being the fact that all of these previously mentioned actions are done by pokemon.

Battering ram = Headbutt

Mount = Surf

Shovel = Dig

And more ETC.

An escape rope however, is something bought by players, and used by players, escape ropes are already a prime money sink for those that use them, and will probably grow in popularity with this new update. As a result, i do not think an item like this is needed.

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

17 minutes ago, g3n3r4l said:

There's a difference between a shovel for digging, a battering ram for headbutting, a mount for surfing, an axe for cutting, etc, etc, and an infinite escape rope.

This difference being the fact that all of these previously mentioned actions are done by pokemon.

Battering ram = Headbutt

Mount = Surf

Shovel = Dig

And more ETC.

An escape rope however, is something bought by players, and used by players, escape ropes are already a prime money sink for those that use them, and will probably grow in popularity with this new update. As a result, i do not think an item like this is needed.

Well pokemon creators created the item escape rope as a key item in current and supposedly future games. I guess they just didn't agree with this logic.
Plus dig used to do what escape rope does. Basically saying its not a "Pokemon based function" even though traditionally it is.

Pokemon traditionally COULD do those actions before they were stripped away from them because you could just log out during battles. xD

Also why are we trying to make a money sink?
Aren't we trying to remove money sinks with things like 24hr safari and transit/teleport passes?
If not the devs have a really confusing way of showing that they would like more money sinks. 
I thought that it was a bug that caused them to have to change the tele.
I was absolutely not aware we were trying to make money sinks after fighting them so hard with the devs progress since before all of this quality of life we have now.

Thanks for the feedback. If you have any further input on the matter I would genuinely love to hear it. 

Edited by SirChancelot
Hi I'm Chance. I have a hard time Dealing with people. If you think I'm being rude or short please just understand That I'm weird as heck and that its probably me and not you. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to commission me for Pixel Art Character Sprites next to your favorite Pokemon PM me on discord
SirChancelot#9800

+1 i totally agree 

Mninja.gif.7fbd4ee25bc088f746cfe4d34909ae4e.gif

"Whatever you loseyou'll find it again.

But what you throw away you'll never get back. 

“When people get hurt, they learn to hate… When people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt.

But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow…

And how you grow is up to you.”

🔥🔥

-1 another casual suggestion
I see no difference between all others consumable staff and the escape rope.
You can not consume dig, surf, etc as @g3n3r4l has mentioned.
With the same success you can add master ball, repel. revive, heal, hp/pp restore and all others staff I forgot about as CC item, there's no trolling or unconstructiveness about it, it would be just the same marketruining thing.

Edited by Marlor

ezgif-6-d76cfc24ab48.gif

Already debunked the absolute lie that it would be "Market ruining" Since we were able to Pokecenter for free  by logging out prior to the update to fix a glitch already. I wrote that already. Seems as if nothing was added and that a rebuttal was already formed upon that basis. Please be constructive next time.

Edited by SirChancelot
SirChancelot#9800

4 hours ago, SirChancelot said:

glitch

Yeah, as they said that was a bug.

4 hours ago, SirChancelot said:

Please be constructive next time.

I was, as I said I see no difference between those items, I just took your position and suggest some other things.
I want the repel cc item by myself especially since there's 999 limit of those so I'd rather pay 500 or even 1000 coins to get repel as cc item.

Edited by Marlor

ezgif-6-d76cfc24ab48.gif