Closed: Summer Form Darumaka (Insta met, transaction: Finished)

10 hours ago, Outlaw609 said:

This is gold only? Because I will buy insta if you can bring it to silver.

Accepted. I’ll need to have this thread closed/moved to Cross server auctions or I can just PM you, since it didn’t actually start before your offer. 

let me double check with a trade moderator, to make sure everything on my end follows the rules, I’ll bring it to you in silver!

@Eon

Just to double check, Since this auction has not technically started yet, and insta has been offered, am I allowed to change it to cross server and accept the Insta if I pay for the server change back and fourth for my account?  It looks like it is allowed under trade rules, cross server section 2. But wanted to make sure I was understanding it right.

Edited by Tymazen
4 minutes ago, Eon said:

@Tymazen The auction hasn’t started so you’re free to cancel and sell the Pokemon however you see fit. Let us know of your intentions so the thread can be locked in case you wish to cancel. Take care.

Hey boss,

Thanks for the swift reply! I do intend to accept the gentlemen’s offer, so this thread itself can be canceled.

Do I need to repost into cross server as was with a copy of the offer, until the transaction & screenshot occurs, or can I just PM him and transact that way?

• Tymazen changed the title to Auction: Summer Form Darumaka (Insta met, transaction: scheduling)
  • Tymazen changed the title to Closed: Summer Form Darumaka (Insta met, transaction: Finished)
  • Doakes locked this topic