[can be closed] PVP rules - Having an Account in both Random and OU Ladder

Caprifame

I am making this post for two reasons:

1) awareness

2) confirmation from Mods

1) according to the screenshot below, having an acc both in Random and OU Ladder at the end of the season is not allowed.

This IS according to the PVP-Rule.

I feel like many players dont know about this rule since I see several people in Both OU and Random ladder, so please, if you know someone who is in both or is going for both, make sure to warn him/her.

I dont reach a lot of communities on my own so please help spread awareness before people get punished for it at the end of the season.

2) I would like to ask if this understanding of the PVP-Rules is indeed the right one. So any sort of confirmation by a mod would be nice.

also maybe a more clear discord announcement would help 🙂

You are all free to bump this if it interests you aswell. 

Cheers and thank you all,

Capri

Screenshot_20210910-111805.png

Edited by CapriFame

So your saying staff thinks its a good idea to punish someone for being so good that they are capable of laddering in two different game modes because their are prizes associated... brilliant. 
I'm really glad we have such devoted staff to fixing these injustices its just not fair that someone is going to get two sets of prizes for being good. 

• Caprifame changed the title to [can be closed] PVP rules - Having an Account in both Random and OU Ladder
  • Exotyc locked this topic