Auctioning Epic Pokemons - Scizor, Rotom, Tyranitar, Excadrill, Rotom-Wash(added 30/31 gallade)

Suz

@Eon pls help me this situation. I have already s.o drillbur for 4 days. And the time close yesterday. During the time auction, the host Suz doesnt confirm or online to check. Even now when the time close, Suz doesnt reply anything. But i check the last time visit is one hour ago. Please help me. Thank you so much.

@DarkShadow2211 @MSK876 Both of you don't have the means to honour your bids. You're breaking one of the Auction Rules:

image.png.4104ebba02778c958f3f23a4c7ccd039.png

The outcome cannot be forced in these circumstances seeing as the offers are invalid. The Excadrill auction is void. Please keep this in mind in the future, as breaking this rule may warrant action for False Offering.

@Suz This thread will be closed due to lack of management. If you wish to unlock it, feel free to use the Report button to let us know but please ensure you'll be on top of it. Take care.

Signature.gif.2e50421134ce7e989c05d66fb214f749.gif

• Eon locked this topic
  • Monteria unlocked this topic
  • Suz changed the title to Auctioning Epic Pokemons - Scizor, Rotom, Tyranitar, Excadrill (Added dusclops and rotom wash)