Game crashes in Mt. Moon

Yourlaw

Last time I played the game 2 years ago, it ran perfectly everywhere. I wanted to play it now again, It still worked perfectly just before I got to Mt. Moon. When Im fighting there, the game always crashes at some point - during move animation, or when there is the text going, or even when I try to run from battle - it just stops, i still can see the frozen screen, hear the music but can't do anything. Then the only thing I can do is to restart the client, but it happens again, so I'm stuck at this point. Device I'm playing on is Huawei Y6 Prime 2018 (Android). Thank you for any help. 

Edited by YourLaw

• Yourlaw changed the title to Game crashes in Mt. Moon
On 9/17/2021 at 12:20 AM, YourLaw said:

Last time I played the game 2 years ago, it ran perfectly everywhere. I wanted to play it now again, It still worked perfectly just before I got to Mt. Moon. When Im fighting there, the game always crashes at some point - during move animation, or when there is the text going, or even when I try to run from battle - it just stops, i still can see the frozen screen, hear the music but can't do anything. Then the only thing I can do is to restart the client, but it happens again, so I'm stuck at this point. Device I'm playing on is Huawei Y6 Prime 2018 (Android). Thank you for any help. 

I'll lock this as thread as we had talked ingame and it's been solved.

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Exotyc locked this topic