Michaelx Shopp [New pokes and prices updated 29/07/2023]

Michaelx

1 hour ago, Glaciate said:

Hello,

First of all, when you are selling lot of pokemon like here, you have to use the Silver Shop Subforum. You are selling Shiny and Event Pokemon but they have to be sold in the Shiny subforum.

@Patomilenar unfortunately, your offer can't be accepted as @Michaelx edit his post & change the insta after the start of the auction.

@DarthXD offer the insta around 30min after the post of this Gardevoir.

According to our trade rules, as the insta of this auction  was set and offer by another player, @DarthXD is the winner.

Trade has been forced. 

@Michaelx I advise you to read our Trade Rules & Auction Rules for your next sale/auction.

Have a nice day,

Glaciate

Well... that's very sad to know. It's clear that I made a mistake, and unfortunately due to being busy with other things I didn't realize my mistake until a short time later. I used Ctr-c and Ctr-V from the shiny ampharos post, and thats why the insta keeped 3m... I apologized for my mistake and at the same time I realized I went there to change the value of the insta to try to fix my mistake. I appeal to the principle that we are all human and we are always wrong, this is my first time creating a shopp on the forum and I was really motivated because I could finally advertise and maybe sell some pokes that have been with me for a long time. I dare say that this forced trade is something totally unfair because even the player noticed the error and instead of warning me about it, he just took advantage of the situation for himself. I kindly ask you to remove my ban and return my poke, since we've all made mistakes in life and unfortunately this one cost me a poke that I cherished a lot.

Edited by Michaelx
  • Like 1

• Michaelx changed the title to Michaelx Shopp [New prices and insta]
  • 1 month later...
  • Michaelx changed the title to Michaelx Shopp [New pokes and prices 05/11/2021]
  • Michaelx changed the title to Michaelx Shopp [New pokes and prices 18/11/2021]
  • Michaelx changed the title to Michaelx Shopp [New pokes and prices 26/11/2021]
  • Michaelx changed the title to Michaelx Shopp [New pokes and prices 18/02/2022]
  • Michaelx changed the title to Michaelx Shopp [New pokes and prices 06/05/2022]
  • Michaelx changed the title to Michaelx Shopp [New pokes and prices updated 28/05/2023]